narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

assemble(puppetmaster only

Go down 
AuthorMessage

assemble(puppetmaster only Empty
PostSubject: assemble(puppetmaster only   assemble(puppetmaster only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:54 pm

tanra sat at his desk and awaited onshi to show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: assemble(puppetmaster only   assemble(puppetmaster only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:56 pm

*walks into the office*..you called lord kazekage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: assemble(puppetmaster only   assemble(puppetmaster only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:00 pm

why yes i did. gather your ninja and prepare them. we strike leaf tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: assemble(puppetmaster only   assemble(puppetmaster only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:07 pm

..sir..even tho i dont care for the leaf...i thought they were our allies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: assemble(puppetmaster only   assemble(puppetmaster only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:12 pm

the leaf has long been a threat and im trusting youi to live to your village. attack them or i will and you can help them. they are to strong a force and must be delt with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: assemble(puppetmaster only   assemble(puppetmaster only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:18 pm

of course my lord..i will gather all ninja of the sand..*bows and starts to leave*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: assemble(puppetmaster only   assemble(puppetmaster only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:11 pm

good, you are a loyal shinobi, i honer that. now prove to sune that you have what it takes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: assemble(puppetmaster only   assemble(puppetmaster only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:41 pm

of course my lord *stands* *my ice blue eyes show with inticapation* *leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: assemble(puppetmaster only   assemble(puppetmaster only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

assemble(puppetmaster only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: sand-
Jump to: