narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi) Empty
PostSubject: Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi)   Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:22 am

I wait just outside the mist village gathering a party of ninja to send one last raid on the leaf to end it once and for all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi)   Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:52 am

*Drew walks in* "ill be glad to destroy the pathetic leaf village"
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

Location : in the back of my mind....asleep..SO DONT BOTHER ME!!

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi)   Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:35 pm

*a thick mist covers the areamaking it 0 visiblity*..and i'll be glad to stop the both of you
Back to top Go down
http://animehighschool.omgforum.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi)   Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:30 am

I notice the shinobi. "Theres no stopping the destruction of that village. Even if you were to stop us. there are others. this village has found its final days. and neither of us can stop this." Daichi and Drew disappear into the mist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi)   Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removal Of The Leaf (any available shinobi)
Page 1 of 1