narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no control left

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

Location : in the back of my mind....asleep..SO DONT BOTHER ME!!

no control left Empty
PostSubject: no control left   no control left Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:21 pm

*after the encounter with drew and daichi, kairi goes to a cliff far away from the village* *she screams in pain as black chakra surrounds her body andshe falls on her knees, black dragonic skeletal wings starts to form out of the black chakra* ...i cannot control it any longer...*she screams in pain again as the black chakra gets more intenst nd more powerful*
Back to top Go down
http://animehighschool.omgforum.net/forum.htm

no control left Empty
PostSubject: Re: no control left   no control left Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:14 pm

I land directly in front of Kairi. "Dream Gate Jutsu!" We are both transported to my nightmare realm. Demonic Hands and Tentacles come from the ground and restrain Kairi. "Well well. It seems you cant control all of this power you seem to posses. You need training. And i can help you."
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

no control left Empty
PostSubject: Re: no control left   no control left Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:17 pm

*looks up at you and growls* *my canine teeth have become fangs* NEVER!! *the black chakra gets more intenst and it hurts daichi alittle*
Back to top Go down

no control left Empty
PostSubject: Re: no control left   no control left Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:12 pm

A wall of tentacles arise to protect Daichi. THe tentacles restraining Kairi Become tighter and the hands tighten their grip. Daichi pulls out his Darkness bow. "3 arrows should do it." He shoots three of his chakra draining arrows into Kairis torso to drain the evil chakra and calm her
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

no control left Empty
PostSubject: Re: no control left   no control left Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:19 pm

*some sanity comes back*...why...do..you want to train me....your part of the akastuki...you go after those with demons..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

no control left Empty
PostSubject: Re: no control left   no control left Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no control left
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: mist-
Jump to: