narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

deadly friendship.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:53 pm

kevin was in the mist village,geting a feel of it. this could potentially be an ally. kevin decided to take a break. he sat under one of the mist coverd trees, took out a rice cake and began to eat."...!" kevin suddly felt a prsence. a strong presence coming close.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Shizu was on his way to retrieve the Hokage. He was informed that the hokage would be visiting the mist village. This morning his mission from the Mizukage was to bring him back to the temple. the Mizukage wished to speak with him about a treaty.
Shizu was approaching fast. He was not being stealthy as he should have been. He was not concerned with this mission. This mission was class A. Importance was the reason, he guessed. He did not think the hokage would blindly attack him.
He could now see his target. Shizu stopped. Quick and silent as wind Shizu moved in behind the Hokage."Please come with me sir. The Mizu kage would like to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:22 pm

kevin jumped at the voice."wow buddy i almost took your head off. mizufage huh? dont think so. ill talk to him later right now i want to fight you. if your head anbu."looking at mask."you must be strong how about it, huh?
Back to top Go down

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:39 pm

"i do not wish to fight you Hokage.I'm guessing I wont change your mind so lets go."Shizu quickly leapt high into the air. As he came back down he thrust a kunai at the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:22 pm

"just what i like a ninja with spunk." kevin quickly sent 12 senbon at the ninja. 2 blocked the kuni while the other ten flew at the anbu."dodge this.WATER WHIP JUTSU. a small rush of water flew at him and syoped. it then split and formed two whips.
Back to top Go down

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Shizu felt the sting of the 10 senbon piercing him.Then he fell to the ground. Getting up as quickly as posslble he said, "You're good but lets see how you fair against this. Forrest Shrapnel!" The tree the Hokage was once sitting by burst into a million pieces that went speeding in every direction.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:39 pm

kevin saw the oncoming tree pieces."great.." he released the whips wicth burst into water suronding his body. although 3 pices did make it in. they stabed him in the leg. when the water fell kevin spoke."good... ill go with you now, youl make a great protecter of this fine village.
Back to top Go down

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:47 pm

"I thank you.Come with me."Shizu moved fast knowing the hokage could keep up.Though he had a little doubt because of the leg injury he did not look back to see if the Hokage followed.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:59 pm

a few minutes in kevin had past the ninja."come boy keep up." kevin keep speeding up as he dodged everything in his path.
Back to top Go down

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:11 pm

Shizu never enjoyed being called boy. The Hokage's comment infuriated him."If you're so fast then lets race."Shizu speeded ahead of the hokage.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:20 pm

come on then." kevin speed up and laughed at his efforts." come on boy lets go." kevin placed a paper bomb on a branch as he speed by, blowinf it from under the anbus feet.
Back to top Go down

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:27 pm

Using his kekkie gen kai, Shizu moves another tree branch underneath him before he falls."Haha nice try." He move a tree out of the way just as the Hokage is about to land on it. As well he wraps thorns around the hokage's injured leg. He releases using this only as a way to injure and slow him down.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:37 pm

kevin falls to the ground below."nice move, cool kekkai genkai to." kevin then disapred. his voice in the wind. im already there.(moved through sound particles.)
Back to top Go down

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Arata quickly jolts through kevins shadow and uses feline wrap jutsu. binding kevins legs to his own shaddow making him imobile. Daichi then quickly reveals himself wrapped in his skin cloak jutsu. "I dont appreciate you interfering with my meetings mortal! ENGULFING DARK JUTSU!" the area around kevin and Daichi are cloaked in an eerie and unpiercable darkness.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:49 pm

dark portal jutsu.kevins eyes darkend and he ran at daichi. he went rihgt trew him and disapred.
Back to top Go down

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:53 pm

UR NOT ESCAPING THAT EASILLY!!!! DREAM GATE JUTSU!!!! instead of kevin exiting through the soul of his choise. Daichi redirects him to his nightmare realm.
Back to top Go down

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:02 pm

Shizu stared bewildered at the spot where the hokage had been. He moved quickly to the village. He felt he had to get his wounds looked at. Moving slowly this time he walked to the hospital.

At the hospital they told him that the senbon did no damage they were just flesh wounds.

He decided to go to the temple and see if the Hokage had arrived. When he got there he found that the Hokage had not yet arrived. Shizu went out in search of the Hokage under the direct order of the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

deadly friendship. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadly friendship.   deadly friendship. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deadly friendship.
Page 1 of 1