narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

investigating "tachi's mission"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

investigating "tachi's mission" Empty
PostSubject: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:38 pm

tachi had finally arrived to the mist village after a days training he was told by the hokage to leave quickly.

tachi scouted around the area which led to the entrance of the mist village.

he wasnt sure if any trap was laid for him. "i'd better keep myself alert" he said knowing that this was a dangerous mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:41 pm

tachi continued his search he wanted to find at least something to report back with. still with no lead only knowing he was looking for akatuski tachi continued.

he ran and scouted the whole village but still found nothing he was about ready to give up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:44 pm

tachi had then noticed a strange area towards the back of the leaf village. tachi decided to investigate he noticed some damage done to the terrain and figured it must be from a fight.

he decided to venture into the village to see if he could find any type of leads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:46 pm

tachi came across the old man "excuse me sir you havent noticed any strange activity have you" tachi asked.

"the man responded well a while back a stange man was here something about gathering any ninja for some kind of raid." the man said.

"but i wasnt there most people think it is a rumor" he said.

"it may just be true" tachi said. he decided this was one of his best leads so he went back into the area where he first investigated.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:47 pm

a thick form of water appred. kevin steped out and looked at the ninja."YOU! you cant leave me alone can you? everywhere i go you show up." kevin was in the mist looking for someone."i got time. he saterd at tachi, so want are you doing here huh.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:49 pm

so far tachi had found nothing but with all intent continued looking "if this keeps up i will have to return to the village with only verbal evidence" tachi said.

he stopped and paced his movements slowly the area was quiet and deserted he suddenyl noticed a peice of cloth that looked like a akatuski uniform.

not paying any attention to kevin tachi finally answered "on a mission for lady hokage, whats it to you wanderer" tachi said seeming more focused on his mission.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:52 pm

kevin saw that tachi wasent even notiching him."hey." then he noticed tachi looking at akatsuki uniform cloth. he snickerd."so....your looking for akatsuki huh? well maybe i can be of some assistants."he smiled and chucled."you want to find him, i want him dead, looks like we have a common goal." keavin spoke laoudly hoping that tachi would listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:55 pm

tachi looked at hearing about akatskui "i am just looking for evidence or information they plan to attack the leaf village" tachi said.

"we may be looking for the same person we may have different alternatives and i was told if attacked by anyone that is the right time to attack"tachi said.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:58 pm

im not attacking you just yet. and your not even in the right village buddy."kevin laughed."they where meeting with sound ninja yesterday in oto. they are recurting sound ninja in there attack. so looks like you are in a dead end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 pm

tachi looked as if what kevin said did not concern him "so if you know so much why haven't you attacked them yet" tachi asked.

"is it that you are afraid" tachi said.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:06 pm

ha! afraid, im the leader of the sakyomi, im afraid of nothing. and i have another thing to attend to at the moment. but if you dont beleive me you can snoop around here while they attack the village, and your not there to help. now that would be so sad." kevin laughed and started to walk out of the village." good luck on finding much here." said kevin as here walked towards the gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:16 pm

"well he does have a point it would be wise for me to return with what i have tachi said. as he began to move the exit to go back to konoha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: investigating "tachi's mission"   investigating "tachi's mission" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

investigating "tachi's mission"
Page 1 of 1