narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:09 pm

Lelia leaned against a tree. Arms folded behind her back as she looked through the branches to the early sun. She was to train some one special today. Her mind buzzed with ideas on jutsus she could teach him. Her long hair rained egg white. The single sign of calm of her expression. She was worried about the village. What to do with everything that's happening. But as soon as the awaited came fourth, she erased that fact with a grin drenched in the sweetness of honey and a silver moon.

Last edited by Lelia_ILTD on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Location : In the blood of warriors, and the souls of champions.

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:53 pm

The wind blew an omnious feeling around, and from behind Lelia can feel herself getting colder. A pale white hand grabbed her shoulder, it was even colder than the wind.
~We...have to talk~
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Her lips curled to a frown. A simple sigh fled. "What is it about?" Lelia asked. Her hair, nails, and eyes melting into a corn silk as she turned to him. Her eyes peirced in an interested narrow as innerly she fought back annoyance. Her small frame twisted as she leaned back onto her right leg and folded her arms with a light motion.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:32 pm

~I have a mission for you......one of extreme importance. I need you to protect a pair of twins, very special twins~
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:34 pm

"What might I be protecting them from?" Lelia asked tenderly. Highly interested now.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:40 pm

~Their grandfather......Abys~
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:45 pm

Lelia nodded. "Of course." She agreed. "It'll be my pleasure." She gesture nothern. "Bring them by the Hokage Manor, and I'll see to it they'll be guarded in the safest place in the village."
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:58 pm

~Actually....I just need you to babysit them while their parents are away.....you're the one who's gonna need to be protected~
Suddenly from behind two, small 5 year old children jumped ontop of my shoulders. The girl had silver hair and blue eyes, the boy had Blue hair and green eyes.
Twins: GRANDPA!!!!!!! GIVE US A PIGGYBACK RIDE!!!!
~*sighs* Let me introduce you.....say hello to Ryu and Rea....their my great grandkids......and they are the strongest ninjas in my village~
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:02 pm

Lelia turned to smile at them brightly. "Babysitting? Alright." she said happily. Snickering innerly at the fact they wanted a piggy back from Marc. "Hello, Ryu and Rea. I'm Lelia." she greeted them kindly. Placing hands on her knees to be at their eye level.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Both of they eyes changed color to match yours, then they changed back.
Rea: Grandpa.....she's ok.....I dont see any problems
Ryu: Yeah.....her mind was easy to read....she seems really nice
~Good.....cause I cant watch you guys right now~
Ryu walk up to you and kissed your cheek
Ryu: You're pretty
Rea: Little perv
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:10 pm

"Ah, thank you, and wow, telepathic I see?" Lelia grined at them both politly. "Excuse me for a moment." Turning back to Marc for a second. "How long might they be in my charge?" she asked kindly to keep schedule.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:17 pm

I chuckle nervously
~Well.....since they like you......when they feel like it I guess. I cant take them whenever I want....if they want to stay with you...they will stay with you~
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:13 pm

"Perfect" Lelia turned back to the twins. "Well, since I wasn't actually notified before hand, I don't really have anything prepared for you two. What might you like to do?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:21 pm

They looked at each other and nodded
Rea, Ryu: PLAY!!!!
They jump ontop of you happily and started squirming around you
~Perfect.....well......see yah~
Runs away quickly like im trying to loose the twins.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:25 pm

"Woah! Woah!" Lelia called out kindly. "Don't hurt yourselves!" She quickly caught balance and narrowed her golden eyes at Marc and shook her head. "Alright, so play what?" She asked the twins.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:30 pm

The twins smiled happily
Ryu: How about.. Rea: A game all ninja like to play
Suddenly chakra bursted out of their tiny bodies, revealing massive amounts of chakra.
Ryu: Lets... Rea: FIGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:36 pm

Lelia's eyebrows raised. Her shoulders rolled. "Alrightie." she set them down. "Let's 'fight'."
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Ryu: You should be more serious than that Rea: We could accidently kill you if you dont fight seriously
Suddenly chakra even greater than mine flowed out of their bodies
Ryu: Ok sis....what this time? Rea: How about......the double trouble strike Ryu: OK!!!
Suddenly the twins dissapeared, moving so fast that you couldnt see them
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Her smile fell slyly. "Fast little kids, aren't chuus?" She narrowed her eyes. Focusing her bloodline. "But you can't out run me..." Things seemed to slow for her. Her clan sighn burned bright orange on her arm. She reached out and took hold of an arm of each little on gently. "Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:51 pm

They chuckled to each other
Rea: you want speed Ryu: We will give you speed
They're eyes changed crimson red, and black symbols covered their eyes
Ryu: Try.....moving faster than time
Suddenly they dissapeared in a flash, to them you seem to be moving slower than slow motion.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:56 pm

She shook her head. "Not able to do that...Buuuut..." She slipped out two kunai. Waiting a halfsecond before throwing them on the ground in certain the places. Wire as thin as spider thread was tied and threaded to her finges. The slightest rush passed it would set her mind on places.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Suddenly you feel a tiny little kiss on your cheek, and a few second later a wave of dust came from the ground, and you saw Ryu crying
Ryu: *crying* SHE PUSHED ME!!!!
Rea suddenly was visible again
Rea: I woudnt have done that if you werent such a big perv
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:05 pm

"Woah, woah, okay calm down you two." Lelia was sterned. Falling to her knees to wrap her arms around them both. "Now wait, Rea, you shouldn't be calling your brother a perv. It isn't nice and kisses on the cheek are fine. They don't deserve pushes. But since it bothered your sister, Ryu, that wasn't very nice. Now, how about you both apologize?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm

Ryu: *still crying* I WONT APPOLOGIZE!!! *he placed his palm onto Rea's forehead and fired out a large blast of crimson energy*
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Lelia took hold of his hand and channeled the energy through and held up her other hand to the sky. The crimson energy blasting to the sky. She closed her eyes for a second. Takeing control of the zap she got before narrowing her swirling marron eyes at Ryu. "Ryu." She spoke clearly with a stern tone. "Unless its an agreed spar. You mustn't intentionally hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almost Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Training
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next