narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

charcter template

Go down 
+3
MarcusBloodedge
KairiIchimaru
James
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:30 pm

here is the charcter template to make your ninja. copy this and paste it in a reply post.

name-

age-

sex-(male or female)

village-(leak sand sound mist)

rank-(beginners must be genin)

looks-(give detail)

persanolty-(give detail)

special chacteristcs-

style-one main and one sub(ninjutsu,genjutsu,taijutsu,pupptry,medical)

elements-(pick two,water fire earth wind lighting)

clan-
clans description-

weapons-(custom weapons used besides basics)

deamon-(only a few will be allowed)

animals-(leave blank if none)

jutsus(ranks:e-c genin e-b chunin e-a johnin)
type:(element)
description:

background/history-

rp sample-(short sample of rp skills)

for jutsu ideas go to leaf ninja.com
also go to tektek.org if you want an avatar

Last edited by hokage kevin on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : change)
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Daichi   charcter template Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:20 pm

name-Daichi Hisoka

age-?

sex-male

village-origin from mist. takes haven in the village hidden in the blood

rank-akatski

looks-spikey white hair, yellow tips. red, green eyes. fangs. sharp teeth. very pail skin. its slightly translucent.
persanolty-very decietful. you cannot tell if he serious or not. will kill in an instant. is completely aware of any situation involved in. enjoys trapping his prey in a sense dulling enviroment and slowely widdling away at their sanity.

special chacteristcs-vampire!

style-one main and one sub- main= ninjutsu sub= genjutsu

elements-(wind and fire)

clan-vampuric

clans description-a clan of vampires. members are unknown to public. u can join when accepted as a brother and are given the "gift". that or u are born a vampire

weapons-teeth! his cat.

deamon-none

animals-zompie cat (arata)

jutsus:
engulfing dark jutsu
description: the user emits a small army of light swallowing chakra. when eating light.,the dark chakra grows and engulfs the area in complete darkness. wares off after about 1 hour.

feline wrap jutsu:
description: arata slips behind the enemy and becomes a binding shadow that wraps around the enemy. tightens. and constricts all movement while channeling their chakra to daichi.

darkness bow:
description: A bow is formed from pure dark chakra. It shoots chakra arrows that can easily tare through flesh. if arrows remain in victim, their chakra is absorbed.

blood control jutsu:
description: the user takes control of the blood flow of the oponent. can only be used when there are several open wounds on the oponent.

blood rain jutsu:
description: causes surrounding area to be drenched in blood. raises the power of a vampire greatly.

skin cloak jutsu
description: chakra creates a solid black film that covers the body and protects the skin from light.

black shadow jutsu
description: can teleport through darkness using hand signs.

dream gate jutsu
description: transports victim and user to a nightmare realm where the victim is faced with their biggest nightmare as well as the user.

blood line jutus
description: is exicuted through a bite. it creates a blood clone of victim and is given vampuric abillities.

true form jutsu
description: all vampires can perform it: can be used when in complete darkness. a vampire will take on his true form. transforming into a thousand eyed creature that eats the soul of victim. this makes the user permanently stronger.

type: darkness/ninjutsu/genjutsu/vampuric

description: very tall. skinny. constantly cloaked. uses a special jutsu to cover his skin allowing him to move freely in light. this jutsu completely covers him in a black stretchy material. he is also constantly cloaked. see avatar.

background/history-was born and raised a vampire. he was enrolled and graduated from the academy. he noticed his vampuric abillities at an early age (incredible stregth and agillity directly after feeding -blood-) he became obsessed with developing jutsus that fed off of his vampuric chakra.

rp sample-"I can taste suffering in your blood. he he he.... dont worry. it will all be over soon." oh dear god please spare me! please! ill do anything." "you are of no use to me. you have no potential. besides...i think youll enjoy death. (true form jutsu) errrrgraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. goooooooooddddbbbyyyeeeeeee mmmmmoooorrrttttaaaalllll!!!!!!!!!!!![center]

Last edited by chadiskewl2 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:27 pm

the second rank and description were for the jutsus not yourself. fix that please. other than that good.
Back to top Go down

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:46 pm

name- Kira
age- 21
sex- female
village:sound
rank- genin
looks- ninja mask, long dark hair, ninja suit with black boots, long black fingernails
persanolty- kind of mean and agressive
special chacteristcs-n/a
style-ninjutsu and genjutsu
elements-wind
clan- rogue ninja
clans description- no clan, rogue
weapons-sai
deamon- none
animals- she is a black panther n a jutsu
jutsus: ice jutsu: spins sai til it makes a rigid wind and raises water from a stream forming ice, strikes the ice with a spin and sends thousands of ice crystals torwards opponent
wind jutsu:spins sai until it makes whirlwind raising up sand from the ground into a dust tornado
sai throw: spins sai until a huge whilrwind appears, and throws sai and the wind packs such a force the sai are so fast its hard to dodge
panther: she clinks her sai in 4 different positions and the sound waves changes her into an armed panther armed with a metallic protection suit
escape: kira takes her sai and put them at an X in the air then spins them in a whirlwind creating a dark portal formed of her sorrow and hatred, she disappears but is left more miserable than before
feel my pain: kira takes a voodoo doll of the opponent and stabs it with the sai
witch: kira takes her sai and does a formation with just her right hand, all of a sudden sai appear in the ground, pinning the opponents feet into the ground, and anotehr pair of sai flies torwards opponent and goes right through their hand pinning their hands also to the ground
state of mind: Kira passes her misery to her oppoennt so if kira is miserable and her opponent is confident and happy, kira becomes as confident and happy as opponent and her opponent feels every bit of mental pain she feels, causing her a huge psychological advantage
heal: kira takes her sai and waves it over her wounds while chanting a spell, and it fully heals her wounds
illusion clone: a clone is created and can fight, but dont last very long

type:wind
background/history-Born in Germany, and ends up here, she found her ability to turn into a panther at a young age, has trained since age of 5 in kobudo and weaponry, having a dark spirit about her she hasnt made many allies so far, a formal witch she is very in tuned with spirits and has been sent to a portal of horror, she has only one fear and that fear is information she will never release, although it is known by some. She resents her family, because her sister rejected her as a sister when she found out about her ability to turn into a panther, being ambushed by a group of scientists she escapes as theyare trying to probe her body, but the main scientist has a distinct scar from where Kira had stabbed him, the scientists faces are very vague to her, but she went into hiding and is living her new life as kira, her original birth name is unknown to all
rp sample- "ill rip out your heart" "should i kill you now, or should i just let you suffer until you commit seppuku" "your revolting you measly little worm"

Last edited by Drew on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:18 am

need more to your history, fix please
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:03 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

Location : in the back of my mind....asleep..SO DONT BOTHER ME!!

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: RE: Charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Name: kairi Ichimaru

Village: Mist

Looks:(normal outfit that i wear in my office) charcter template Yoshidemmemmemsnow white hair and bright crimson red eyes, with the Mizukage hat. ( out in the battle field )charcter template Ninja_anime_girl keeps the sword on my waist and keeps the kunai pouch on my right leg

Personality: shy and kind, but loves to fght, in a fight she toys with her oppponit and almost becomes a manic. when she is not fighting she keeps to her self, but helps others if she needs to.

Special Charactics: has the Onigan. it is the kekki genkai to control demons (just darkness), predict and counter attacks/jutsu, turn into a demon (onishiryuu). there are 3levels to the Onigan Level 1: Predict attacks, Level 2: Control demons and predict and counter attacks/ jutsu , Level 3: Turn into a demon predict and counter attacks/ jutsu (becomes a manic) the only down side is that it takes up to much chakra and is venerable afterwards

Styles: ginjutsu, and ninjutsu

Elements: lighting and water

Demons: Onishiryuu (demon dragon), Onishiryuu is a demon dragon that controls darkness, its eyes glow pitch black that can make the most powerful ninja afraid to attack it, it has one weakness…the light

Weapons: long katana (longer than a normal katana)kunai, shurkin, sinbon, and Cresent moon sythe

Clan: The Ichimaru Clan (kairi is the last one)

Clan personality: (all most extinct) They are manics when in battle, they are also great with almost any weapon, the Ichimaru clan was one of the 5 strongest clans in the entire Mist and Leaf Combined, they were Greater than the Uchihas

Animals: A White Wolf (Auritu)

History: At the age of 3, Kairi begain training, soon after her entire family was killed by the akastuki. when kairi turned 6 she was in the acadamy and was practicing when she learned the 1st level of the onigon, at the age of 8 she graduated the acadamy and learned the second level of the onigon. when kairi went thru the chunine exams she had mastered the final level of the onigon, or so she thought. in the final round she almost killed her oppoint. when she became a chunin, the mizukage chose her for his replacement. now at the age of 17 she is the Mizukage of the hidden mist village

Jutsu:

Name: Mist Servant Technique"
Type: D-rank
The user creates a large variety of clones that phase in and out of the ground as if they were made of blackish liquid. The user can then hide the projectiles they throw within the illusory ones that clones throw.

Name: Temporary Paralysis Technique"
Type: D-rank
Used to cause one's opponent to lose the advantage of movement. Freezing them in their tracks, this Jutsu creates an opening for a more dangerous attack. Most ANBU seem to know this technique.

Name: Demon Shadow jutsu (custom)
Type: C-rank
The user gets the shadow of a demon (must be named) and the user gets the strength, speed and cunning of that demon

Name: Body Replacement Technique, Replacement Jutsu Replacement Technique" (all the same just different names)
Type: E-rank
Users:
The user quickly replaces themselves with another object, such as a plant or an animal (usually a section of log). This usually confuses the attacker and leaves them open to a counter-attack.

Name: Hiding Mist Technique"
Type: D-rank,
This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, causing anyone within to lose the advantage of sight.

Name: Water Clone Technique, Water Clone Jutsu"
Creates one or more identical copies of the user out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin than to a normal Bunshin, these clones are capable of attacking, except each clone's strength is only one-tenth that of the user. Also, the clones can only be controlled within a certain radius of the user

Name: Attack of the wolf pack (custom)
It is a series of punches and kicks faster than the human eye can see, it was given its name because the sound of the kicks and punches sound like the howling of a wolf pack

Name: Rebirthing (custom)
Type: c-ranked
It is a jutsu that is used before the user dies, it brings the user back to life in a different body but the user knows all of his/her jutsu and techniques.

Name: Transformation Technique
Type: E-ranked
Allows the user to transform into another person or a object

Names: Scythe Summoning(custom)
Type: c-ranked
allows the person with the right scroll to summon Hidan's scythe

Name: Crimson Chidori(learned from jaitsu)
Type: b-ranked
it is almost like the original chidori, but much more powerful, it has a sinister feel to it

Name: Hidden puppet strings(custom)
Type-C rank
use after hidden mist jutsu, the user puts chakra stings in some parts of the mist and waits for the enemy to run into them, once the enemy runs into them they are controled by the user and cannot escape untill the user runs out of chakra

Name: Mist compression jutsu
Type: B-Ranked
uses after hidden mist jutsu, it compresses the mist around a certien area and the person in the area cannot breath as well as they normally do, their body starts to get crushed

Name: Water angel jutsu
Type: B-Ranked; medical ninjutsu
it takes the water in the air or in the body and heals the wounds

Name: dark water jutsu version 1
Type: C-ranked
it takes all the fluids in the enemy's body and lets me control them, either thier body or mind(only 1 to 2)

Name: dark water jutsu version 2
Type: B-ranked
it takes all the fluids in the enemy's body and lets me control them, either thier body or mind(5-7)

Water Dragon Triplits ( 3 water dragons are made)
Type:A-ranked
-each dragon is a different color, they are more powerful than the original water dragon jutsu, they are not effected by lighting, and tey can turn into ice dragons on command

Doll summoning
requires Dark (charcter template Blue_tribal in the form of a ring) and Water seal ( charcter template Water in the form if a braclet)
type:A-ranked
Summons Daishi of darkness and Taishi of water, they are living things so they can attack and defend on their own, they are very protective of their master (me) , can be summoned sepertly

Ice Haze jutsu
the user uses hidden mist jutsu the puts ice chakra into it while casting hidden mist jutsu making the mist icey, it freezes the enemys lungs and blood

Name:Bringer of Darkness
Type: A-ranked
Description: Creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. Causes confusion.

Name: Water Prison Skill
Type: C-ranked
Description: Creates a large sphere of water, that holds the opponent inside it. The prison is difficult to escape, yet, the drawback is that the user must keep contact with the sphere to keep the prison working.

Name: Water Type; Explosion Skill
Description: Sends a large spinning pillar of water towards the opponent. Can only be performed when near a moderately large water source, and uses a large amount of chakra. Its a devastating jutsu.

Name Water Type; Water Barrier Wall
Type: B-Ranked
Description: Creates a blast of water from the mouth, usually used to block fire type attacks.

Name:Demonic Illusion: Tree Bind Death
Type:B-rank
With this jutsu, the user can make themselves disappear, allowing them to approach their target unnoticed. Once completed, a tree and roots will grow at the target's feet and restrict their movements. Once the opponent believes that they are captured, the user can then appear above their opponent from the tree's trunk and kill the target.

Name:Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
type:C-ranked
This jutsu changes the appearance of a nearby object or area.

Name:Poison Mist
Type:B-ranked
Using this jutsu, the user can create and blow a toxic gas from their mouth.

Name:Poison Extraction Technique
Type:S-ranked
This technique allows the user to use their chakra and a globe of water to literally pull poisons out from the cells in another's body, requiring precision control on the part of the user to avoid causing internal injury to their patient

Name:Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave
shoots an entire lake's worth of water out of my mouth which he then uses for water jutsu. When it is first summoned, the area becomes a large wave that i can ride on, making him more deadly. the second version is more of a spiraling vortex of water which he then uses to crash on to the opponent

Name: Water Release: Five Eating Sharks
puts a hand on the surface of a body of water and a water shark comes out of each finger to attack the opponent. They all come in consecutive attacks, starting with one, two, three, four and finally all five start to come into contact. However, because they are made with water, if they are completely separated from it they will degenerate back into normal water

Name:Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
This jutsu creates a circle of crushing water spikes around the opponent. It is verry difficult to evade, however it will also require a sufficient water source nearby the target, preferebly right below it.

Name: Sheild of Darkness
Type- S-ranked
uses the demonic chakra within myself to create a sheild out of it, can protect me from almost everything

Name:Bursting Water Collision Waves
After forming the needed handseals, i will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, i am at home with this type of jutsu. i can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

Name: Chidori Sharp Spear
shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.

Name:Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to my body, i am able to extend it outside of my body and through objects which i am holding. This allows me to create a protective zone around person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize my foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

Name: Beaming Water Genjutsu
type: B Ranked
This techniques starts by using a secret technqiue to place a cursed seal on a water source. The user then place thin, almost invisble to the naked eye, strips of water everywhere like a trap. It can easily be spotted through a quick close analysis of maybe looking at shading or gleaming of sun. Once the strip of water is seperated by contact of the victim they are placed into an extending genjutsu.

Stage One:While in this stage it is very easy to see the strips without trying. The strips are no longer set-up in a way to look like a trap, but they are set-up to make the user see them with great depth. The first phase forces the victim to see what they were actually after. It will be easier in this mindstate for the victim to get their goal. If they go to their goal without breaking the strips again it will place them into another stage.

Stage Two: This transforms the area the user is in, and in the way the surroundings change, it is obvious it is a genjutsu. In this stage the strips look exactly like that of stage one, and it is the same as the first stage. This is to make the victim go after the wires, but at the same time place them into a deeper hold. Carrying out their primary goal will end the genjutsu and place the victim in their correct mindstate.

Stage Three: If the user is foolish enough to be placed into this stage they are most of the time doomed. When entering this stage, the genjutsu looks like it has released and place the victim back into their correct mindstate. This stage places them in an area where they will now be fighting their worst fear. If their fear is something inanimate or an action(, such as free fallin or dieing,) the stage makes demonlike creature wielding the object or an object to make the fear even scarier in reality. This stage shifts the Genjutsu to a Ninjutsu.

Name: Water Demon Tracking
type: B Ranked Jutsu
This is a technque that gives a temporary life to water. The user of this technqiue leaks three drops of their blood and some of their chakra into a body of water. The user then forms the monkey, serpent, ox, and tiger hand seals. Afterwards, they place their body part they cut to leak blood into water. Suddenly the water gains a form of a sort of demonic water creature about the height of 3ft. The creature understands one command. After the command is given to track a certain being, the creature finds it and dissolve after dispersing in a widespread of red mist that makes it much more noticable. These creatures are of a kin to the reaper, Shinigama(I think that is spelled right). They know all actual names, but nicknames will confuse them and force them to explode in an instance. They can go as far as they have a water source connected.

RP Sample: *manic smile * “ I think I will kill you now” no please don’t “ come on….Your commrades were so much more fun” no please don’t kill me “ to bad..I am going to kill you anyway” *attacks with the scythe *” DIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by KairiIchimaru on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://animehighschool.omgforum.net/forum.htm
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:01 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:13 pm

name-kyle

age-14

sex-male

village-sand

rank- genin

looks-white flowing hair,pure white eyes, black cloak whith white body armor,raps on both arms,headband on my left sholder

persanolty-quiet, keeps to himself with acasional outbursts of anger.

special chacteristcs-

style-ninjutsu,taijutsu

elements; earth ,lighting

clan-huygua
clans description-nejis clan, has byygugan

weapons-sparow sword. in yhe shape of a sparow on the end. has jagged ends

deamon-

animals-sparow(zuzu)

jutsus-sparow sword
type:lighting
description:electricity on blade, can control it with out his hands, uses lighting to control it from a distance

jutsus-summioning(sparows)
type:wind lighting
description:summons little sparows.

jutsus-rush of wings
type:wind lighting
description:sparow flys at enemy with thunder on wings. gust of static wind rushes the enemy.

jutsus-earth fissures
type:earth
description:creates many fissures in the ground. can also make barrires.

rp sample-kyle sat under a tree."this day is so lame."said kyle as he trew a kuni into the air.
Back to top Go down

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Shizu Askan   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:15 pm

name-Shizu Askan

age-19

sex-male

village-mist

rank-ANBU

look-look at avatar

persanolty-Usually calm. gentle toward nature. Very impatient with humans.

special chacteristcs-ke kai gen kia: able to manipulate any type of plant with his mind. Can move through trees and other plants. Can make plants grow at any rate.

style-main-ninjutsu;sub-taijutsu

elements-fire, earth

clan-Askan
clans description-almost non-existent clan of a town deep in the mist

weapons-Bag of assorted plant seeds

deamon-none

animals-none

jutsus:
Fly Trap jutsu
A giant venus fly trap comes out of the ground and engulfs the opponent. It emits corrosive acid onto the victem while it spins to disorient them.

Inferno thorns jutsu
Thorns being used become red. they become hot as fire. As they peirce the opponents skin they cause continual burning.

Inferno thorn twister(only when using inferno thorns)
Inferno thorns circle around the opponent creating a furnace.

Demon dead root
Turns tree(s) black and hard like stone. The user manipulates the roots. Then are not able to burn and are nearly indestructible.

Drilling dead root(only after demon dead root)
Three dead roots wrap around the users arm. they spin as the user trusts his arm at the target.

Weed snare
the user flows chakra into large weeds making them nearly unbreakable. the weeds wrap around the opponent and squeeze tightly.

Forrest shrapnel
the user uses chakra to shatter trees causing pieces to fly through the air at very high speeds.

Forrest Fire
Causes trees in the area to catch fire. They will not burn out they will only stop burning if they are put out by the user.

background/history-His parent were killed as he was a child. He excelled through the ninja academy. he was top of his class. He did not dicover his ke kai gen kia till he was a teenager. At first he was very clumsy with it. he later grew to control it. He is now quite deadly with it. He joined the ANBU when he was 17. over the two years he has worked his way to head of the ANBU of the mist village.

rp sample-Shizu was sitting by thelake admiring its beauty. He enjoyed having time for peace and quiet though he did not get it often. He stood up and began walking toward the Mizukage's temple. He had to report there for his mission assignment. Tough he enjoyed leading the ANBU black ops squad, he was reluctant to leave the tranquility of the lake.
He arrived at the temple and, as he always did, he leap to the third floor, instead of using the stairs. He silently entered through the window and stepped toward the Mizukage. He slipped on his mask and said, "Sir, I'm here for my mission assignment."

Last edited by jdog992 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : change)
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:18 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Location : In the blood of warriors, and the souls of champions.

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Antonious Bloodedge   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:53 pm

name- Marcus Antonius Bloodedge

age- 3227

sex-male

village-Hemokagure, the hidden blood village

rank- Hemokage

looks- Brown spikey, semi-long hair. Very pale skin, blood red eyes. Where’s black robe with metal chest plate with the symbol of hemokagure on it. Under it is a black muscle shirt and black leather pants. Leather boots.

persanolty- Extremely serious but is mentally unstable, sometimes going through bouts of insanity and randomness.

special chacteristcs- Black symbols that appear on eyes when Kekkie Genkai activates.

style-Genjutsu, Ninjutsu

elements- Fire and Blood

clan- Bloodedge
clans description- Can manipulate blood into iron and changing it into various shapes. Best with creating metal chains

weapons-Special Family blade called Kekkie Raisu. It looks like a giant metallic mouth. It is a demon that was changed into a sword, so it has the abilities to eat the souls of those it kills.

deamon- Raisu, the demon that became my sword. He is the devourer of souls

animals-Giant Bat

jutsus- Inner Destruction
type: Blood
description: Kills all blood cells in a persons body.

jutsus- Blood Gatherer
description: Makes a persons blood come out of their body and gather around the user.

jutsus-Acidic Spital
description: I vomit out any blood I drank, converting it into a extremely powerful acid that can melt almost anything.

jutsus-Self-Blood Clone
description: Converts any blood in the area into clones of the user.

jutsus- Dragon Furnace
type: Fire
description: Fires a massive wave of flame. Large enough to turn a forest into ash in seconds.

jutsus- Chidori’s Soul
type: Fire
description: Enchants weapon with a aura of lightning. If you miss with the weapon, the aura will stretch from the weapon and attack the enemy.

jutsus- Wolf transform
type: N/A
description: Changes into a black wolf with a red mane.

jutsus- Bat Transform
description: Changes into a black bat with a red mane.

jutsus- Mist Transform
description: Changes into mist.

jutsus- Misty Shuriken (only used when mist)
description: Throw shuriken made out of mist. They can cut flesh, but nothing else.

jutsus- Hemogan (Lv. 1)
description: Allows me to see through objects that do not have any heat and sees objects that do. If they are living I can see internal organs.

jutsus- Chakaragan (Lv. 2)
description: Allows to see an opponents chakra network when they are doing jutsu. A master can copy the jutsu using this information.

jutsus- Hypnysgan (Lv. 3)
description: Allows the user to have Telepathy. Also can be used to hypnotize an enemy.

jutsus- Futurogan (Lv. 4)
description: Allows brief glimpses into the past and future.

jutsus- Sainogan (Lv. Max)
description: Unlimited sight into the past, present, future. Can speed up or slow down time in a small area, this part of the Sainogan consumes a massive amount of chakra, can be only used for a few minutes.

jutsus- Oni Transformation
description: Changes me into a monsterious Bat-like creature with increased strength, chakra, and the ability to fly. Each person’s oni form is different. Not any two Oni is the same, for example, I turn into a bat, but someone else could be wolf-like, or any other animal you can think of.

Jutsus-Crimson Flash
Description: The ultimate Blood style ninjutsu. Once used the user will be in a state of complete exaustion, and has only a slight amount of chakra left. It converts my blood chakra into pure destructive forces and is released in a quick burst, engulfing a 2-mile radius in the force. Absoute destruction, only can be used as a last resort.

Jutsus- Blood Portal
Type: Blood
Description: Can turn blood into a portal to another area. I can go anywhere, as long as I have an image of the place in my head.

Jutsus- Blood Recovery
Type: Blood, Medical
Description: Uses blood in the area to heal wounds.

background/history- Youngest son of the original vampire, I was a very power user of the Kekkie Genkai Hemogan when I was young. I have a deep hatred of the demons of the world, and tryies to destroy as many as possible. I have a hatred of my father as well, and tries to keep him from resurrecting into the world. I have became Hemokage over 100 years ago, and I started speaking to Sarutobi, the 3rd hokage, in a treaty. He died before we could complete the treaty.

rp sample-Several ninjas surround me. I give out a big, evil smile. “So mortals, you are ready to die? Fine, I will gladly do it for you.” In a flash I grabbed the nearest ninja and ripped out his throat, and using my powers, flowed the blood into my mouth. I make several handsigns, “Blood Style Acidic Spital Jutsu” Blood poured from my mouth onto the ninja, and in a short moment, they were reduced to puddles of flesh. “Oh, they broke already” Sadly walks away into the darkness.

Village Facts: The hidden blood village, Hemokagure, was a secret village until I decided to reach out to the other villages. The entire population are vampires, except for human slaves that were breed for the soul purpose of slavery. A special genjutsu surrounds the blood village, transforming any water into blood, and makes it so that the vampires can walk in the day light (as long as they are in the village) Every vampire in the village has a kekkie genkai called Hemogan, which has five different levels. Only the Leaf village is aware of the Blood village, because it was the first village I contacted with. The vampires soul enemies are the demons, which hide throughout the world (there are rumors of a demon village, but noone knows if its true) The leader is the Hemokage, only two have been Hemokage. First is the original vampire, Bloodedge, and the second is me, Marcus Antonious Bloodedge, his youngest son.

Last edited by MarcusBloodedge on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:16 pm

change sannin rank to johnin rank for now.

change or take out S rank jutsus please.

everthing else is fine.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:50 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:09 pm

name-zamaz

age-14

sex-male

village-leaf

rank- genin

looks-avatar

persanolty-is very shy and quiet. keeps to himself but is hard headed. does not care about anyone except himself. loves to freak out people and scare them.

special chacteristcs-reflect eye. can make copys of things. not like saringan. he dosent copy he makes copies.he can copy everthing that reflects in his armor(basicall anything he looks at) and use it later, like as a disguse or a reflection cover.

style-ninjutsu,pupptry

elements- fire earth

clan-(all dead)never met his clan is an orphan. never knew parents or family.
clans description-N/A

weapons-all his weapons and armor has reflective glass on it. is known as mirror ninja.he wears a mask and all armor of plexi reflective glass. has a sword that can take shape of any weapon reflected in it. has a reflection bank. it was surgcaly put into the back of his head when he was born. its a metal dome that was put in there by an unknown person. he can put things he reflects in there for future use.(they go in mentaly, like a memory bank.)

deamon-

animals-(puppets i gusse)

jutsus-mimic moves
type:
description:can copy all enemys movements to the tee. can switch postions with people and create picture perfect images of things.

jutsus-mirror wall
type:
description:creates a glass wall next to the enemy. whatever he does in real life is oppisite in the mirror.the mirror effects hurt him.

jutsus-piller of flames
type:fire earth
description:giant pillers of stone shoot up from the ground. they then catch fire and burn.

jutsus-rageing fireballs
type:fire
description:can be used with piller of flames. fire balls shoot in and out of objects.

jutsus-mirror dome
type:
description:a ring of mirrors circl them both. the user jumps back and blends in with all the relections.only the real one will hurt. dome can spin and move with user.

jutsus-mudwave
description:waves of mud launches from the ground and hurls at the enemy.

jutsus-combustable mud
type:fire
description:only use after mudwave. spits fire at the mud cacthing it on fire at spreding across the floor.

jutsus-creation jutsu(summoning)
type:
description:can summon any object that he has put into reflection bank.

jutsus-shattering projectiles
type:
description:punches his fist. can shatter any type or form of glass or mirror. can take control of pieces and throw them at the enemy.

jutsus-razor rays
type:
description:can make giant spikes of glass arise from objects and items. they can scater and create fields of glass. can be aimed at individuals.

jutsus-annilation of glass
type:
description:turns all glass into chakra. it attacks the oppenent.all charkar(any type ) is drained from both people. the chrkra then explodes sending shrads of it in all directions cutting any thing.

background/history-grew up as an orphan. never knew his family. he grew up mastering the flame and earth techniques. he discoverd his likeing of be able to copy people and screw with there heads. he now wants to be an assain for the leaf.

rp sample-"ill kill you." zamaz ran at the ninja with sowrd in hand. reflection kills baby.

Last edited by reflection on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : change)
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:12 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:32 pm

name-Zerax Shenzu

age-23

sex-male

village-sand

rank-genin

looks-look at avatar

persanolty-serious and murciful

special chacteristcs-kekkai genkia-can control any form of water

style-ninjutsu and taijutsu

elements-water and earth

clan-shenzu clan
clans description-a clan with potential but doesnt choose to fight often

weapons-twin swords

deamon-

animals-ice fox

jutsus(ranks:e-c genin e-b chunin e-a johnin)

Ice cell jutsu
type:ice
description:freezes the cells in a small area of the body

Flash flood jutsu
type:water
description:floods the area with water for a small amount of time

Ice shell jutsu
description:creates a thick nearly indestructable shell of ice around a person

Razer sand jutsu
description:launches grains of sand at such high speeds it cuts through the skin

Ice growth jutsu
description:ice slowly grows in the body and eventually grows through the skin

Ice forming jutsu
description:forms ice around the body in any way the user chooses

Chakra regeneration jutsu
description:turns large amounts of water into chakra

Ice armour jutsu
description:creates an exreamly hard film of ice around a person

Ice bomb jutsu
description:creates bombs that when explode shoot shapenal in all directions

background/history-Zerax Shenzu was a kid that people avoided usually untill the age of 10. Her name was Shuzi. they were the best of freinds. But at his 12 birthday she was not there. Instead he got a letter. after he read it he paused for a second and then dropped the letter and ran to his room crying. She was murdered. He didnt come out of his room for weeks. When he did his parents took him out to eat at his favorite resturant. But on the way his mother and father were taken into an ally, he followed. his father was killed right there in front of him. And rite when his mother was about to be killed he created his first jutsu."ICE GROWTH JUTSU!!!!" Ice grew through the mans skin very quickly. He passed out right after. His mother carried him home in tears.

rp sample-It was 7 years ago when I was just starting ninja school."Why does everyone stare at me is it my gloves, my hair, my teeth." Zerax thought to himself as he was sat under a tree in the park. He looked up at the clouds and fell asleep. when he woke up all the trees were bare, snow covered the ground, he noticed he was wereing something on his head, he took it off and looked at it."What, a head band, how did this get here." he said in a suprized voice. it was 6 years later.

Last edited by Robert on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 pm

approved robert
Back to top Go down

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:18 pm

name- Kakkoimirai Yuki

age- 15

sex- male

village- sound

rank- genin

looks-(give detail)

persanolty- fast acting

special chacteristcs- ultimate control of water (kkekai genkai)

style- ninjutsu, ginjutsu

elements- water, sound

clan- yuki
clans description- usually loyal to leader (kage), masters of snow

weapons- gourd full of water

deamon- none

animals-none

type: water
description: the gourd full of water is poured on the field and huge spikes of ice shot out of the ground

type: water/sound ginjutsu
description: the opponent is thrown in the water and the user put his hand in the water a sends a huge vibration of sound making the muscles stop moving and they drown.

type: water / ginjutsu
description: the water in the gourd shoots up and it freezes making it snow and confuses the opponent and makes them passout.

background/history- Kakkoimirai Yuki is from the sound villiage. He was recruited by Orochimaru from at young age (orphan). He has a control of water it is his special abilities.

rp sample-(short sample of rp skills)
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:15 am

add a little to your history. other than that good.
Back to top Go down

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:26 pm

name-alex

age-14

sex-female

village- mist

rank-genin

looks-avatar.

persanolty-is shy but losens up around friends. is nice but people dont see that in her. see loves to tourture her oppenents and toy with them.

special chacteristcs-takley clan abilites. can move there skeliton to the outside of there bodies and there skin to the inside, like a skeliton shell. sometimes know as dead walkers

style-ninjutsu,genjutsu

elements- earth water

clan-takley
clans description-were known as the dead walkers because they could switch there skin and skelyton to use for armor. they usally wore black to make them seem dead to scare foes in battle. they used many tricks to seem like they were the living dead.

weapons-skeliton. most bones can detach and be used as clubes knives, etc.

deamon-none

animals-none

jutsus-substitution jutsu
type:
description:when hit replaces the user with an object.

jutsus-malilable surfaces
type:
description:can move threw objects. dosent work on people.

jutsus-summioning(death walkers)
description:summons forth the dead ancestors of her clan. all in skeliton or zombie mode.

jutsus-dark mist
description:creates a black mist that cant be seen threw and small weapons cant be trwon

jutsus-deamon gaze
type:
description:puts the user in the foes mind toutruing them and causing mental pain.

jutsus-shadow stalker
type:
description:creats a shadow that follows the foe. can hold them or attack them.

background/history-(ill pm it to you, its LONG ^.^)

rp sample-die yelled alex as she stabed each anbu in the neck.DIE you farts.

Last edited by alexz on Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:27 pm

(i got it) approved.
Back to top Go down

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:49 pm

name-Kenki Yenron

age-14

sex-male

village-leaf

rank-genin

looks-avatar

persanolty-Quiet revengeful conserves his energy by sleepin till time to fight

special chacteristcs-Kekkai Genkai-able to move though solid objects; works greatest in darkness

style-ninjutsu genjutsu

elements-fire darkness

clan-Yenron clan
clans description-dealy and isnt affraid to kill

weapons-able to pull any weapon from the shadows

deamon-

animals-

jutsus(ranks:e-c genin e-b chunin e-a jonin)

Object disintegration jutsu
type:darkness
description:disintegrates small objects

Hollow punch jutsu
description:without touching them he swings his arm and inflicts damage like a punch

Dizzy walk jutsu
description:passes through someone and they become disoriented

Shadow shell jutsu
description:creates pitch black shell that fits tightly around the skin used as a shield and to power him up

Shadow fire jutsu
type:fire/darkness
description:creates a shadow of a flame and it burns like a real flame

Shadow pellet jutsu
description:shoots a shadow pellet at something and what ever it hits gets a bigger shadow for his use

Shadow creation jutsu
description:ability to make the users own small shadows

Sun blocker jutsu
description:creates a giant dome of darkness

Summoning jutsu(shadow giant)
description:creats a huge shadow deamon

background/history-As a child going through ninja school Kenki did very poorly on all the written exams, but in the physical exams he did very well. One day, when he was 14 he made the worst grade he had made so far. So the teacher told him to take it home and get it signed by his parents. So he balled it up and threw it away and said, "What ever, lets just get to the physical part." his teacher had enough. He was furious.And he said "You want to fight so much, then lets go." Then Kenki said,"Ok, what ever, I was bored anyway." which made his teacher even angrier. "Dizzy walk jutsu." he walked and his teacher was stumbling like he was drunk. Then, "Object disintegration jutsu" he touched his teachers leg and it was gone. And finnally, "Hollow punch jutsu" he swung multiple times and knocked then teacher unconsious. He was taken out of school that day and started to teach himself.

rp sample-"I shall kill all who gets in my way, everyone shall die like that ungrateful teacher when i was a kid..." He thought as he sat on a hill and watched the people in his old village. "...everyone." he repeated. He through a kunai into the village and the kid that mocked his skin color as a kid was stabed through the head in the middle of the village. The wind blew, "Everyone." he repeated one last time, and he blew away with the wind.

Last edited by kenki on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:54 pm

your age has to be between 11 and 14 and your rank has to be genin, sorry you have to start at the bottem. other than that its prety good.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:36 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

charcter template Empty
PostSubject: Re: charcter template   charcter template Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

charcter template
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: shinobi creations :: creation templates-
Jump to: