narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sensing a disturbance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

sensing a disturbance Empty
PostSubject: sensing a disturbance   sensing a disturbance Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:41 pm

as the distressed kira sits there crying she decides to meditate, after hours into her meditation she all of a sudden stops and gets a sense of fear...."i have a bad feeling, someone is near..i wonder who it is"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sensing a disturbance   sensing a disturbance Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:17 pm

Daichi arrives from the shadows. "Hello Kira, the night is yyoung. what are you doing here." Arata departs from Daichis shoulders to keep a look out for anyone to dare disturb the meeting
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: sensing a disturbance   sensing a disturbance Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:51 pm

through the darkened streets jaitsu walked, normally he'd be in the leaf asleep but he was looking for a rouge ninja, he sighed at his unluckyness
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animedrawingsworld

PostSubject: Re: sensing a disturbance   sensing a disturbance Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 am

"Hello, young soul, do you have a problem?" Kira pulls out her sai ready to fight jsut in case...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sensing a disturbance   sensing a disturbance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sensing a disturbance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: mist-
Jump to: