narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena of Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Location : In the blood of warriors, and the souls of champions.

Arena of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Arena of Blood   Arena of Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:31 pm

I stood in the middle of a blood stained arena, yelling out, "Anyone who wished to chalange me, step forward, and face me"
Back to top Go down

Arena of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena of Blood   Arena of Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:37 pm

"its time you prove yourself worthy of a title such as kage" Engulfing Dark Jutsu! The area is swallowed into thick darkness. Arata slipps off of Daichi and into the shadows. Daichi quickly hurls a dozen shuriken in the kages direction.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Arena of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena of Blood   Arena of Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 pm

Symbols appeared on my eyes, and I could see both the cat and the shuriken as clear as day. I turned and let the shuriken hit my arm. "Yes, hurt me, do your worst"
Back to top Go down

Arena of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena of Blood   Arena of Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:16 pm

Daichi using the open wounds to his advantage "Blood Line jutsu!" Marcus's blood slows to a near stop. "Dream Gate Jutsu!" Marcus Arata and Daichi are transported to Daichis nightmare realm. "Here no blood is to be used. i call the shots. and i dont think u properly recongnized that we vampires stand for more than just blood. we stand for the darkness." with that darkness engulfs the area. and Daichi takes on his true form. "Make your move if u dare"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Arena of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena of Blood   Arena of Blood Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:28 pm

Iron chains rushed out of my wounds and surrounded me. "Ok....lets play" The chains rushed at you, wrapping you into a chain coccoon.
Back to top Go down

Arena of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena of Blood   Arena of Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:42 am

the chains quickly turn to sand and fall around me (no blood anything buddy) Arata approaches from behind and bounds marcus from head to toe using feline wrap jutsu.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Arena of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena of Blood   Arena of Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:44 pm

(Its no jutsu....and...the blood doesnt need to leave my body for me to use it. Blood flow or not...it doesnt matter) I quickly turned into mist and escaped the hold of the wrap. I floated away and began throwing mist shuriken.
Back to top Go down

Arena of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena of Blood   Arena of Blood Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:25 pm

dark shadow jutsu. i slipp under the mist and reappear on the other side. "you may be mist but u still have a soul!" (still in true form) Daichi reaches out into the mist and grabs marcus soul. "One yank will end your pitiful exsistance"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arena of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena of Blood   Arena of Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena of Blood
Page 1 of 1