narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new treat in town

Go down 
AuthorMessage

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:10 pm

alex walked down the streets of mist looking for a store. she kept thinking how she wanted to be known around here. she walked past what looked like a resturant. she saw people eating inside and decided to try some. she walked in and sat by herself. she never really liked introducing herself to new people. she orderd some beef ming and began to eat alone glance at some other genin across from her.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

Location : in the back of my mind....asleep..SO DONT BOTHER ME!!

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:09 pm

*walks into the restrant*..*acting shy, i go up and order just some dumplings and a tea* *i go off into the corner and eat*
Back to top Go down
http://animehighschool.omgforum.net/forum.htm

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:18 pm

alex watches a girl walk in who looks like another genin. she looks nice said alex as she stood up from her table. she slowly walks over to the girls table." umm..hi my name is alex, uhh..i just graduated from the acadmy. a.a.a.and you are. she sat then stood back up not knowing if it was ok.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:21 pm

i-its..o-ok..y-you can s-sit...n-names k-kairi, i graduated l-last year..i-im w-wating for the e-exams
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:06 pm

alex smiles and sits. so..howold are you kairi?
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:08 pm

15...you?
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:10 pm

zamaz walked out of the bathroom. he was in the mist because he was traing. he glanced over and saw two girls sitting and talking. he had to look again because one of the girls caught his eye.he walked over and blended into the wall to watch what was happing.
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:12 pm

im 14. alex felt like she was being watched. hey do you now when the exams are? she glanched behind her still feeling watched.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:15 pm

in a couple of months....*whispers so that only alex can hear*..dont look..be we are being watched by a leaf ninja..so watch out
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 pm

alex winks, ok. she stands a walks to the counter to pay. she wavas far kairi to follow.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:38 pm

*stands and follows* *alex notices that i have markings down the sides of my arms*
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:01 pm

hey kairi i have to be some where do you mind if i meet up with you tomorrow for some training? its kind of getting late and i promised i be somewhere.
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:22 pm

zamaz follwed the girl down the dark streets. he disappred and reappred infront of her. a cracking noise happend and everthing around calmed down.(there is a wall of memory glass projecting the scene with no people in it, im not going to hurt you.) hi my name is zamaz. he could see the look in her eyes. its fine i wont hurt you. i just want to talk.
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:37 pm

alex jumps when the boy lands in front of her." huh..t.t.talk to m.e.e why? i dont think i know you .
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:39 pm

its ok i just want to get to know you a little. can i take you to my favorite spot here in the mist village.zamaz took off his mask. i promise i wont hurt you.
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:41 pm

well ok but make it quick i have to be some where later.
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:43 pm

zamaz grabs alex by the waist and disappers.
Back to top Go down

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:46 pm

alex feels her body move. she notices zamaz hand on her and felt comfortabl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new treat in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: new treat in town   new treat in town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new treat in town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: mist-
Jump to: