narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

feelings under the stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

feelings under the stars Empty
PostSubject: feelings under the stars   feelings under the stars Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:48 pm

zamaz and alex landed in a soft firld of grass, far from the village. all you could see was the stars. zamaz sat and asked alex to sit with him. the stars reflecting off of him creating a human constalation.they are beatuful arent they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feelings under the stars   feelings under the stars Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:02 pm

alex sat and felt secure, for some reason zamaz made her feel safe. yes they are beatuiful. she looked into his eyes and then at the stars reflecting off of him."how many people have seen your face under that mask." asked alex as she frogot about the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feelings under the stars   feelings under the stars Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:18 pm

zamaz looked back into alexs eyes." you are the first to see me with my mask off. he knew this was dangorous but he didnt care, he was memzorised by alex. yea i was an orphan all my life, when i was 2 a homrless put a bag over my head to hide my face. then one day i feel into a mirror and got glass stuck in my face." zamaz pointed at the scars on his cheeks." see these are from thr glass. ever since then i hid my self aand reflected others so they could see themselves in a diffrent sense." zamaz was begining to get tired. he laid his head back on the grass. he contiued to look in alexs eyes, his armor still coverd in stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feelings under the stars   feelings under the stars Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:21 pm

ahh..yawn. alex was getting sleepy and was sure she was late for the dojo any way. she laid back and put her arms around her head."this is so peacful, i need to come here mo.o.or o..ff..te.n. alex was asleep on the grass next to zamaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feelings under the stars   feelings under the stars Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:08 pm

zamaz smiled softley and bruhsed her hair with his hand. he noticed that she was asleep. he got up and walked over to a patch of flowers and picked a lavender one. he then took out a empty scroll and a senbon. he wrote on the scroll and then attached the flower to it with the senbon. he stuck the other end of it into the ground. he put his mask back on and was gone.

the letter said:[i]dear alex, sorry i had to go but i must be back in the leaf village. im glad i had the chance to talk to you and i hope we can meet again.
-zamaz-

Last edited by reflection on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feelings under the stars   feelings under the stars Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:16 pm

it was nearly dawn when alex woke up. see sat up and did not see zamaz. a shiny object caught her eye as she stood up. it was a piece of paechment with a senbon and a flower. she read the letter and smiled. she then stuck the flower in her hair and headed back for the village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feelings under the stars   feelings under the stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feelings under the stars
Page 1 of 1