narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a talk of qustion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a talk of qustion Empty
PostSubject: a talk of qustion   a talk of qustion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:45 pm

zamaz was back in the mist. he just had to speak to tht girl again. he hoped that she got the message.
Back to top Go down

a talk of qustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk of qustion   a talk of qustion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:22 pm

alex walked up. hey you wanted to speak? alex sat down and loked at zamaz. she took out aa dried purple flower and layed it on the ground." i still have your flower. she smiled and looked into zamaz eyes thruogh the mask.
Back to top Go down

a talk of qustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk of qustion   a talk of qustion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 pm

yea i wanted to talk. he grbed the flower from the ground." will you be my girlfriend?"he squessed the flower and it turned to new. here.
Back to top Go down

a talk of qustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk of qustion   a talk of qustion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:56 pm

alex grbed the rose and smiled of course i will. she ran and hugged zamaz.
Back to top Go down

a talk of qustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk of qustion   a talk of qustion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:59 pm

zamaz embrached alex." hey lets go somewhere more private." they both disappred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a talk of qustion Empty
PostSubject: Re: a talk of qustion   a talk of qustion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a talk of qustion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: mist-
Jump to: