narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)   The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:33 pm

Kantamaru's clone ran through the gates of Sunagakure and straight to the Kazekage's mansion.As he ran through the streets and ontop of buildings dust came up off the ground showing his path.He arrived at the mansion and began to bang on the door.He coughed and banged harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)   The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 pm

*walks up behind Kantamaru*..can i help you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)   The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:12 am

Kantamaru turns around and looks at the woman behind him and begins to speak. "Erm,I have something of the utmost importance for Lord Kazekage.Where is he?Just to put this into perspective this letter I have is well over S Rank in importance." he said trieing to stay quiet.He seriously needed to speak with the Kazekage immedeatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)   The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:52 pm

tanra opens the door." come in my young boy." he walks over to the window and looks out so you cant see face." how may i help you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)   The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:09 pm

The clone coughed before answering. "Well my Lord Kazekage." he said as he bowed low and respectivley. "I have been sent by Konoha to see where your alleigences lye.You see my Lord Kazekage,the great shinobi villages are at the verge of war.I need to know for the sake of both our villages.Will you assist Konohagakure in the event that a war does break out?" asked Kantamaru respectivley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)   The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:11 pm

all of a suden kyle2 jumped down "what is going on here , I saw the leaf ninja running throug the village like he has some desiese or something
, so i just followed him here and i found all of you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)   The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 pm

tanra grined."so konoha needs asstiants huh?... ok we will assit, IN YOUR DEATHS!" tanra swriled and unleasd a kuni at the ninja, aiming for the neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)   The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Kantamaru drew his katana and withdrew a summoning scroll."Summoning Jutsu!" with that an owl appeared and left toward Konoha.The Kantamaru shadow clone remained ready to fight."As long as a single shinobi of Konoha stand the will of fire will burn.I will not let you snuff out that flame!" yelled kantamaru as he lunged at him with the readied katana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)   The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arrival of an important request. (Kazekage only)
Page 1 of 1