narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Empty
PostSubject: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:11 pm

kevin sat at his desk anxsiously awaiting his shinobi."come on i need to talk." he was worried, a war was on the brink of the country and he felt the next couple of months would be bad.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:46 pm

i walk in"hey whats up...you wanted to see all of us"i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Walks in .."Im here.." she says..
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:02 pm

"hey tenten"i say as i walk outside to get an apple"ill be right back im starving"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:05 pm

good your here, noew we wait for others, so how was that mission the other day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:06 pm

"Hey..ok.." she says as she walk to the desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:09 pm

"It was good..I thought that maybe the enemy would be easy but i guess that he was tougher." she says.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:10 pm

i climb up the tree out side kevins window with about 5 apples and knock on the glasses "open up the window"i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:12 pm

Walks to the window and opens it.."What are you doing?" she asks confused.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:13 pm

kevin looks at the two. you guys are a hoot. look i feel the next couple of months will be bad and whatever happens i want you to know im glad to be your sensai.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:16 pm

"what i was hungry i didnt eat and there was and apple tree outside and plus i like apple"i say as the comment hits me"what i like apples alot"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:17 pm

its ok, im trying to be nice here." glares at kimimaru.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:20 pm

"sorry "i say as i sit down and start to eat one of my apples
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:22 pm

"Well we are glad to be your students.." she says.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:29 pm

"yea we are....any one want an apple i got like 7"i say as i hold up my hand all the apples are speard on bones
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:57 pm

walks in calm but hurriedly past them "hokage, i got your message, is this about the border skirmishes?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animedrawingsworld
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Yea so why are we here"I ask impatently
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:18 pm

looks over "watch it, this is not a topic to be lazy about, act respectfully"
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:37 pm

"don't yell at me I just wanna know "I say defensivly
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:39 pm

i did not yell, you will be told soon, but be patient
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:47 pm

calm down you two."kevin stands and looks at them then grins." ok i got a plane. i have a squad out right now and will need some defenses.i dont know what the sound planes but they are a threat and must be handled. jaitsu, i want you to take kimimaru and tenten and find kira, she is a sound genin that is with orbit. if we can get her to senses maybe the war can be prevetend."looks at jaitsu."so pleas make me proud." sits and waits for others.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:51 pm

Yes sensai " I say annoyed
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:54 pm

hokage, if it will prevent all out war then i will do as you ask, but you sure as hell better look after the villiage well while im gone *smiles* i may not be from here, but i've grown attached to it
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:56 pm

"Sensai if I may aak what is so important about this girl"I ask wondering
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:58 pm

if she happens to have a demon, then my plan would be to get all the jinchuuruki together as a battleforce.... me being one of them of course
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)   meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting in hokages office(all leaf ninja still in village)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next