narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Daichi enters the leaf village undetected in the shadows. "Meh heh heh. I Like this place. I think ill stay a little while. And i think ill make a little visit to the hokage." Daichi slips away and reappears just outside of the hokage's office. "And now to go and introduce myself." Daichi slips under the door via shadow walking jutsu. "Why hello there.....mmmmmmmmm you look delicious.."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 pm

kevin was sitting at his desk when a pale man in a akustki robe suddnly appred in his office."who the hell are you?!" kevin noticed the robe."hmmm...akustki!" kevin did a hand sign and they were both transported outside the gates of the village."lets go scum." kevin pulled a kuni and rushed daichi.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:53 pm

Daichi quickly pulls a kunai of his own and knocks kevins blow off to the left. He then throws the kunai at kevin and jumps into a nearbye tree. "hehe u really think u can match my abillities." Daichi summons forth Arata and she became a shadow and slipped into a nearbye area.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:58 pm

"of course i can stop you... im hokage." kevin saw the cat dissaper and took action. he trew 4 kuni at the tree with paper bombs. he then took out his battle axe guitar and began to strum. small waves of sound shot at the tree cutting bark and leafs off of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:09 pm

Daichi then used his skin protection jutsu to protect his ears from the deadly sounds. He then used the shadows of the scattered bark and leaves to transport to the next tree that leads into the forrest. "well meet again hokage. and next time.....i wont be alone". arata reappeared next to Daichi and they both turned to shadow and slipped deep into the forrest
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:32 pm

kevin looked at daichi."this isnt over scum. we will meet again." with that kevin telpoerted back to the village for his meeting, which he was already late for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: leaf-
Jump to: