narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelia_ILTD

Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Empty
PostSubject: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:02 pm

Lelia stared out at the village on top of the Hokage's Mountain. Wondering how in the world she was going to lead a village. Of course, she'd keep to her word, she WILL be Hokage. So, she thoguth of everything. Wishign there was someone to explain it all. Perferbly the ex-kage, Kevin. Or someone who worked under him or with him. Someone who could help her figure out her next move.

Sensing someone approach, she turned to look at them...
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:23 pm

Walks up to lilea "I think kevin wants me to help you"I say as I walk up to her
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Lelia smiled. "Help would be nice," she gestured to a spot next to her. "Want to sit down and be bobarded with questions I hope you can answer?"she joked slightly.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:28 pm

"I'll try as best as I can"I say as I sit down
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:31 pm

"okie, what do you know of the war going on?" she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:37 pm

"well I don't know everything but the sound is trying to destoy khona and somthing about kira and her. Connection with drew. Kevin didn't tell me much but the khona and mist have and alliance.while the the sound, sand,and evryone else is against us "I look out at the sunset
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:39 pm

Lelia nodded. Looking out at the biew herself. "I see, so basically we have only one country alliance, everyone else against us...great odds!"

"Hm, what would you know of Kevin? How was his way of leading the village?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:45 pm

"kevin was a good person he taught me alot.I think he took me under his wing so I could help you he may not have though"I crack my neck "kevin helped me though alot when parents died"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:47 pm

"to help me?" she tipped her head. "Why whould that be a thought of reason?"
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:53 pm

"well that part I don't know...I always thought kevin would be hokage and I would be his right hand man...but I guess he wants me to help you lead this village....if kevin was my sensai than I must be a sanin so I guess I'm supposed to help you"I say as I look at the horizon
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Lelia nodds once more. Sighing at the beauty. Letting herself free, her colors shifted to rose pink.

"Beau..." she mutters in nice french.

"Well, if your to help me, I need to ask you a favour," she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:59 pm

"and what might that me"I ask thinking what It might be
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:02 pm

"The next move really," she said gently seriously. A little pleading. "I'm lost in quite...well, everything. The village needs protection, that attack the other day, left us partly in ruins, lives have already been lost, and I can't quite find the right decision on how to protect the village the most. I need your help to plan and execute the plan out."

((half of that didn't load...))

"Your the only perosn I know I can trust in to make the right decision at the moment, will you help me Kimimaru?" she aksed.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:10 pm

"ok I will help you but first we need to tend to the village before kevin left he taught me some water jutsu's which I can use to control water so I'll tend to some of the village and you tend to the rest I'll meet you here when I'm done ok"I say when I finsh
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:43 pm

"K, see you in a bit," she dissappeared. Rushing with clignoter courir to help the villagers and shinobi the best in her power. Deoxigizing flames by spinning around them in high sppeed, tearing up burnt wood and takign it to the large pile just near the edge of the village. Wood that will be demolished. Getting people to the hospital and, of course, saving kitties from trees.

When she got the work done, it was late in the evening, she came back up to the hokage mountain. Hugging her knees as she watched the village get to bed to rest for rebuilding in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))   Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Figuring out it all...((Anyone HELPFUL))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: leaf-
Jump to: