narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

repairing the village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimimaru

repairing the village Empty
PostSubject: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:45 pm

I walk over to a fire and condense the vapor to make it rain.I go along the rows of house doing that
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Along the buildings, some had fallen or collapsed peices. She used her streangth in clignoter courir to zip them to the pile she started on the edge of the village to be demolished or savaged. She already had a few ninja specialized in wood seperating what was salvagable and not.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:16 am

Here's someone crying walks into. Building and sees a little girl picks her up and. Crriers out"go to the hospital"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:18 am

Lelia rushed to him, taking her from his arms. "I'll take her," she was there in five seconds. Handing her to a medical ninja. Rushing back to work. Helping an elderly man out off of the ground near a tree on fire. Getting him to safety, she zoomed around and around the tree. Drainging the oxygen from it and putting out the fire.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:32 am

"liela is everyone at the hospital"I yell
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:34 am

Lelia was by his side, a little out of breath. "Yes...I think I just rushed the last person..."

She looked around. "Are the flames out?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:38 am

"no there's alot more I have an idea though get evry one to the top floors of the hospital.when it's over come get me and take me there ok"I say as I go to stage 3
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:42 am

"Got it," Lelia rushed to the hospital. Ordering everyone to the roof. Helping rush them all. Carring the ones who couldn't climb the steps.

When that was done, she did a double sweep. Making sure she had everyone to the roof of the hospital.

Running back to Kimimaru. "Mk, what's your idea,"she asked.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:56 am

Forming a giant pool of water above the village then pushed chakra thrugh until he didn't have alot left then be droped it down outing out the flames and jumping off"leila help me"I say as I fall over"hospital"I whisper
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 am

Lelia caught him, Taking him to the hospital. Setting him gently down on the roof. Looking up, their was water all over the place. "Be right back" she dissappeared to the gates. Thinking as fast as she possibly could to get the water out with out ruining anything. "Only one choice..." she dashed to the gates. "Open them!" she commanded. "Open them wide as they go!" the guards looked at each other wary of the plan. "Trust me!" she stated. They did as told. the water rushed out in a flood. becoming nothing more than mere rain drops in a mater of minutes. She dissappeared back to Kimmimaru.

"Obviously, I'mnotheing much help, but you were amazing, " she smiled to him. Shifting blondish. "But, at the moment, I'll be back. I have a lot of work ahead of me."

She stood up and went to every one. Following their specialties, she gave all who are strong enough jobs at their specialties. "Come with me," she led them to their positions. Helping them get started. Finding everything they'll need to rebuild the village. Going over to the Hokage's office. Finding the name of the suppliers. Calling out three messengers to go to the suppliers and request the notes. They were back in two hours. Their suppliers mesenge, the ordered would be easily nogotiable in the price and stock will be provided soon.

She returned to Kimimaru, making sure he had a bed to stay in in the hosipital. "How are you doing?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:11 am

((post in hospital I already made topic))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: repairing the village   repairing the village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

repairing the village
Page 1 of 1