narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tachibana uchiha (i was told i can choose my rank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

tachibana uchiha (i was told i can choose my rank) Empty
PostSubject: tachibana uchiha (i was told i can choose my rank)   tachibana uchiha (i was told i can choose my rank) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:04 pm

name-tachibana uchiha

age-14

sex-male

village-leaf

rank-anbu leader

looks-see avvy

persanolty-tachi is very calm and settled not as much as laid back though. he consideres his training to be very important to. he cares about his friends deeply and sometimes mostly quiet tachi. tachi sometimes defines himself as cool but he doesnt like using the word he considered himself the best. he is confident and strongwilled.

special chacteristcs- tachi has possession of three tomoe fully completed sharigan.

style-main:ninjutsu Sub:taijutsu

elements-fire and water

clan-uchiha clan
clans description-uchiha clan is one of the well none clans in konoha. they served as a police department and were famous for their kekkai genkai sharigan which is said to be derivered from the byakugan.

weapons-kunai, shruiken, senbon, smokebombs, wire, paperbombs

deamon-none

animals-none

Name: clone technique
Element: none
Description: clone jutsu:Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

name:transformation technique
element:none
description:Transformation jutsu-Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

name:kai release
description:Kai-release-Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

name:leaf whirlwind
description:Konoha Senpuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Lee charges at his target and spins his body to do a flying round house kick on those opponents within his range of attack.

name:grand waterfall
element:water
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

name:great exploding current
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

name:water clone
description:is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

name:sword of draining
description:is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like a normal blade.

name:violent water wave
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Yahiko will expel a strong jet of water at his opponent.

name:water shark projectile
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target.

name:water prison technique
description:is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

name:water dragon projectile
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

name:water collision desctruction
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

name:kage bunshin no technique
description:Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

name:tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu
description:Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is an advanced variation of the Kage Bunshin Ninjutsu technique which was banned by the First Hokage. This has not stopped many Jounin-level ninja from learning the technique however. Instead of creating several clones, several hundred clones are created. Like normal Kage Bunshin a ninja's chakra is split evenly among the clones when created.The clones themself can utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clones finally disperse, any new knowledge they have gained is passed back to the original ninja and to any additional clones. This makes Tajuu Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. With the great number of clones in Tajuu Kage Bunshin, the ninja can effectively learn in a few weeks with a hundred clones what would take one ninja numerous years.

name:great fireball technique
element:fire
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

name:great dragon fire technique
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

name:fire dragon flame projectile
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.

name: dragon fire technique
description:After binding the opponent, the ninja uses a guide wire to unleash a large torrential fire burst onto the target.

name:mythical fire phoenix technique
description:is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai

clan jutsus
fully developed sharigan
copy wheel sharigan-This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and almost instantly memorize the movements required to be able to complete it, including the needed chakra moldings and seals used. However the clan member cannot copy techniques that are unique to another bloodline and the clan member must have a body capable of meeting the chakra and physical requirements to do the jutsu. This rarely stops the clan member though, as such stressful situations often push their limits farther and allow them to harness their full potential.

name:Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
description:is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

name:leaf great whirlwind
description:is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Like the normal Senpuu, Lee uses his quickness and agility to deliver a series powerful spinning kicks to his opponent.

custom jutsus
name:fire spin technique
description: the user emits a wave of fire from their mouth the fire then begins to spin in a spiral motion causing a cyclone of fire.

name:water wall technique
description:the user forms water into a giant wall as a defense to protect them from oncoming jutsus or attacks this attack is to be used as a defense.

name: water pulse
description:this technique is sorta like the rasengan but the user emits chakra into a ball of water the water is used to protect the chakra which is concentrated on the middle if the center of this technique is somehow peirced the chakra in the center and the water will disperse

name:furious:fireflies fury
description:fireflies fury is a charged force of fire chakra forced into his hand like the chidori but fire instead of lightning when this attacks hit the embers flie like fireflies running away from something. this technique causes burns to the user from the impact and power of the fire.

name:summoning: draceil of the water
description:can use tachi's water jutsu: water wall and tachi's water violent water wave

name:summoning:description:dranzer of the fire: can use tachi' grand fireball technique and tachi's great dragon fire technique

background/history-tachi rapidly advanced to the ninja ranks and as his young age has become the anbu black ops leader at age 6 he could manipulate his own chakra and by age 10 had already developed the two tomoe sharigan. after a brutal battle on a mission 2 years later he recieved he three tomoe sharigan.

tachi has no current family but his mom who may still be alive but has not returned to the village he wears a long black sleeve down his arm which was the only thing left by his dad. tachi fights for them and always shows their traits which lie in him. he loves to think about them and he knows he must continue his training to make them proud. tachi was recently told about the mangekyou sharigan. he wanted its power but refused at the time that was not tachi's main focus he thinks it never will be. tachi continues completing his mission and dedicating himself to the village.

rp sample- (rp sample form another rpg i was apart of)

tachi was on his way to the hokage's office for a new missions he had completed many missions but wanted more. when he stepped in he noticed noone was in that is when he decided to leave. he began to walk the streets of the village. he greeted his fellow freinds and shinobi. afterwards tachi went to his house where he laid in his bed silently. suddenly the memory of his famillies death came to his mind he rose quickly to his feet and shook his head and then left his house.

for jutsu ideas go to leaf ninja.com
also go to tektek.org if you want an avatar

Last edited by tachibana on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

tachibana uchiha (i was told i can choose my rank) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tachibana uchiha (i was told i can choose my rank)   tachibana uchiha (i was told i can choose my rank) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:12 pm

good app. approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com

tachibana uchiha (i was told i can choose my rank)
Page 1 of 1