narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelia_ILTD

Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Empty
PostSubject: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Lelia finished up her paper work for the day, awaiting the arrival of one of the jounin or anbu that she could entrust a highly needed mission to. Looking out to the village reading over some latest war stats.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:55 pm

zamaz walked slowley into the hokages office."hey, i know you wanted a jounin or anbu, but i think i could do some help on a spy missio." zamaz had seen the announcment and really wanted to prove himself to the new hokage and to alex." i know im just a genin and you can still send out someone else but i would like it if you sent me out alone. toy may say who dose this kid think he is, but thats it, i can be anybody" zamaz turned into a opy of lelia, then seprested, making a lelia and a zamaz." see im good.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Lelia raised an eyebrow at the boy. Tapping her bottom lip thoughtfully. She stood up and opened a file cabinet. Pulling out the genin's file looking it over. Taking in a sigh. She looked over at Zamaz. Her hair, nails and eyes swirling to a corn silk color for interested. Two years older than herself, many capable jutsus. Only one problem.

She glided steps over to him. "Your a strong, skilled shinobi, don't get me wrong, if it weren't for the circumstances, I would send you," she sighed. "Alone that is. But as I'm sure at the moment you won't settle for any less, I'll give you a compromise."

Her eyes narrowed as her colors shifted silver for stern. "IF, remeber IF, a higher ranking ninja willing for the mission is willing to let you tag along and help, I'll let you on this A-ranked mission. If not, that is all I can do because, coming in the next minute, my assitant will be posting new anouncements stating no one is permitted out of the village without at least a chuunin or higher ranked shinobi or kunoichi or companion, if they are indeed already chuunin or above ninja, during this War. On this A-rank, if a jounin or anbu say yes for you to come along, than you are permitted. If not, no fit." she smirked. Joking on the fit line, believeing he woulnd't even. "Agreed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:13 pm

tachi walked slowly into the hokage's office the young boy sighed and rested his hands behind his back "lady hokage i heard there was a spy mission open for any anbu and i think i should do it" tachi said very confident in his skills.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:14 pm

"Head of the anbu, your perfect for the mission. " she smiled. "But, before I let you know exactly what it is, I was wondering if you were willing to take someone along?" seh gestured to the genin Zamz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:16 pm

tachi tilted his hat "a genin, well hopefully he can defend himself but it is always good to have some type of backup or companion so i guess he can tag along"tachi said not fully knowing if he had made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:24 pm

"Looks like your set than," Lelia looked at the both of them. "Now, to get to the point. THis shall be an A-ranked mission. I need the both of you to set out around the Mist country. Daichi, an akatsuki is plotting to attack the leaf real soon. We don't know any true wherea abouts or future wherabouts, actually thats everything. You two need to scout out and collect everything you can. And report back here when your finished. There's a eight day time limit. And a rule you will HAVE to keep."

"The rule, do NOT attack unless you are attacked first. Only defense on this mission. I don not want any hot headness in this. I want to keep you both alive. The village's future relies on this. Many people's safety." she gravly stated. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:43 pm

"yes lady hokage but i would like to take a about a day to see how this genin handles himself in missions" tachi said looking at the genin.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Lelia nodded. "Of course. But no longer than a day, the village needs the information as soon as possible"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:49 pm

"yes lady hokage i will report to you before i leave" tachi said "ok follow me we have to began our training as soon as possible by you looks i assume you are also 14 years old.

tachi walked form the office waiting for the genin to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:20 pm

zamaz walked behind the anbu ready to show him what he could do. he stayed in lelias form just because it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:24 pm

Lelia rolled her eyes. Appearing next to the boy. "Shift out please," she asked. Shakign her head with a goofed smile. "This vilage couldn't take two Lelia's"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:25 pm

tachi heard the remark as he was walking out he was trying to see what should be required from this genin to se if he could handle the mission he walked and pondered.
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:01 pm

Jaitsu walked in, a serious look apon his face "im not hear for any mission, i have...... different matters here, Kage, if i can speak with you alone (continue dis on another post please, its just another thing i tried to get going before but know one did anything)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animedrawingsworld
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Lelia nodded. "But of course." she replied. ((K, what topic shall I or you make?))
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:49 pm

thank you, its of the ut most importance (i'll make it, called Enter Abys)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animedrawingsworld

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:41 pm

zamaz watched and then turned back to normal." so when do you want me to prove myself." he said to the anbu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:09 pm

"know if possible"tachi said lightly".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))   Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spy Mission ((Anbu or jounin))
Page 1 of 1