narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

visistation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

visistation Empty
PostSubject: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:37 pm

inor walked the lighted path of the leaf village a little sadened she heard tachi was back and was looking for him she really wanted to talk to him for a while.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:41 pm

tachi approached but he didnt expect to see inori "i...inori its you, your a rogue ninja i heard when i came back from my mission" tachi said.

"why would you do such a thing to the village and even me" he said a little saddened. he clenched huis fist.

"we were such good friends" tachi said his eyes being overcasted by his hat.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:42 pm

kevin was still lose in konoha as he saw a girl in the streets. he jumped down and took out a kuni."so whats a preety girl like you doing out here." he didnt want a fight but being the new sakyomi leader his head was priced. he steped closer."so.. you new around here arnt you." he sayed with a grin.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:45 pm

"kinda" she smiled she was clearly being underestimated she listened to the words said by tachi and lifeted the amns hand and stepped closer to tachi.

"i'm sorry tachi but this is the best thing i could have done you see being a rouge ninja doesnt mean i am a bad guy i kinda look at myself as nuetral making my decision based the situations or the alliances i form"she stepped closer.

she was close enough to him where she laid her hand on his cheek. "dont be mad we are still good friends and undying rivals" she said.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 pm

kevin saw tachi, the anbu and noticed the girl talking to him. he did not like to be ignored."HEY, IM TALKING TO YOU." he steped up and glared at tachi."you...im out but i will be seeing you again, BOTH of you again." kevin turned and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:50 pm

"yeah i guess" he said blushing a little tachi new that meant that him and inori would always undying love for each other.

"well good or bad rouge ninja you still are a threat and me being the current leader of anbu i am going to have to take care of you" tachi said.

tachi glimpsmed at her gorgeous face. "let the rivalry continue" he said waling up to her whispering in her ear "you will always be my first love inori"he said standing at her side smiling.

"yeah later" tachi said to kevin he really wasnt worried about him at the time.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:53 pm

at hearing those very words inori blushed very gently. "how sweet of you to say that" she said this was very hard for her but she stepped back and without warning struck her hand intoa horzontal motion shortly after a horizontal form of cherry blossoms formed that was made from chakra and headed towards tachi.

"being a rouge ninja i had a lot of time to enhance my abilities"she said.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:56 pm

tachi quickly manuvered away from the attack but slightly dodging it. "well i guess i can understand that" tachi said.

he quickly jumped toward sher now activatuing his sharigan launching a powerful barrage of punches and kicks each punch and kick being thrown at a different angle.

"just like the old days huh inori" tachi said. he was not letting up.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:59 pm

inor just smiled and responsed by blocking every punch and every kick and countering by throwing her own seeing as she may not hit her target she withdrew thrusted out her hand.

in an instant a spiral of brigh colored cherry blossomed furied at tachi these cherry blossoms was as sharp as any weapon could be.

"my kekkai genkai also had time to develop" she said she began tos hift her hand left to right and her spiral of cherry blossoms followed. she shifted her hand upwards havuing the attack come from above.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:06 pm

"ahhyou arent going easy"he said instantly was caught in the spiral of cherry blossoms being cut severly.

"its going to take more than that to finish me off" tachi said he held his own with the right timing he threw a kunai which led to a opening which tachi escaped from.

he was scarred up but his mental toughness kept him ready to go. "my turn" he said "shadow clone jutsu" he said instanly 5 clones appeared and encircled inori. each clone began a cycle of kicks until one clone's kick would strike her into the air if it was to connect the real tachi jumped into the air and would give her a powerful kick and a shocking punch to send her into the gorund.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:08 pm

the sequence of attacks came to fast for inroi to counter therefore she was hit by every attack. she fell to the ground only to rise and dust herself off she slowly lost the will to fight tachi she was holding her arm a little from a arising sharp pain.

"ok lets stop here for now" she said "after all this time i just figured you were my reason for becoming a rouge ninja" she said walking over to him.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:09 pm

tachi watched closely with his sharigan and none of her movements seemed to be linked with some kind of attack.

"me i guess i can understand that as well, but you do undertsnad this puts a huge hold on her relationship huh" tachi asked.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:14 pm

"why should it tachi we should admit we were first lovers and we do love each other and i always wanted to be with you, even marry you" she said but its some things stopping us,but that shouldnt hurt our relationship." she said.

"i wouldnt want any other girl to have you so just say you have a girlfriend" inorisaid. the thought of some other girl with tachi mad her jealous.

she walked closer to him. "here remeber this" she pulled a small pink rubber band and neck braclet that was the color of a bright pink like her hair. "me you and unfroutnately our other squad member got these from sensei to makr our journey as genin comrades.

"i wont you to have mine to remember who your girlfriend was or who still may be becuase i will never replace you"she said softly.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:16 pm

tachi smiled "i still have mine" he said reaching and pulling his off. "i wont you to have mine he said giving it to her and taking what she ahd given to him and putten it on.

"so i guess this is it for a while because i have a really intense mission coming up" he said as he walked over he grabbed her hand and embraced with great passion.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:18 pm

"oh tachi you are so sweet"she said taking his embrace while putting on what she had gotten from him. "you might run into me on that mission" inori said.

she looked at him and very proudly kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:19 pm

in the moment of the kiss tachi did not want to let inori go but he knew he had to as he returned the kiss he pulled back "i love you inori back then and know" he said smiling.

"well until then"he said walking off.
Back to top Go down

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:11 pm

"sure"she said turning the opposite way she whiserpered "i love you too tachi dear"she said as her body began to fade into a flurry of cherry blossoms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

visistation Empty
PostSubject: Re: visistation   visistation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

visistation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: leaf-
Jump to: