narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelia_ILTD

Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Empty
PostSubject: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 pm

Lelia walked up to the main street of Konohagakure. The Festival had just begun. many villagers, shinobi, and kunoichi were busy away dancing to the pounding music, snacking on the foods at the buffet tables, standing around chatting, taking photos with the large over stuffed stuffed animal turkey, or playing at the games. Uproars of laughter and pounding steps echoed in the area. And everyone was bestly dressed. Lelia entered in dressed in a grand dress of red and white. Her hair curled to perfection in a wonderful flowing bun with threads of hair hanging in her face. She was glowing with gold with that signature sweet milk and honey smile stamped to her face. Gracefuly, she made her way through the crowds to catch up to some old friends...
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Location : In the blood of warriors, and the souls of champions.

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Amongst the groups of people, all dressed in black, the members of the bloodedge clan enjoyed the festivities. Amongst the family was Marcus, his wife Solera, his daughter Reiya, his grandchild Maru, his kids Ryu and Rea, and Marc's sister Cassandra. Marc watched the people, watching how they celebrated their holiday.
Me: I wonder.....what this holiday is really about?
Cassandra: Not sure little bro....but it is really fun, thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:07 pm

Leeshei was walking around on the main street of Konohagakure. He was looking around at all the decorations and all the people. He wore a black tux and had his hair spiked this was his first Festival so he wasnt sure what there was to do.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Lelia excused herself from the elders group and came up to The Bloodedge Family. "Welcome to Konohgakure. Enjoying yourselves?" She asked respectively.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:15 pm

Ryu and Rea: LEILIA!!!!
They both ran up and hugged Leila tightly
Me: Yeah....its really very fun....still not sure what this festival is about
Solera: Yeah....I tried explaining it to him...but he still doesnt get it...but I still love him
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:18 pm

Leeshei put his hands in his pockets woundering around looking at all the new stuff to him but yawned for a sec because was geting a little tired
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Lelia spotted someone and gestured for him to come over. "Hey guys!" she greeted to the little ones. Hugging them. When she was released and stood up. "Maybe I should take a whack at it." she wondered. Clearing her throat, she pulle dher arms behind herself and closed her eyes. Switching into a teacher's lecture voice. "This festival celbrates all the lives lost during wars, the wonder ful harvest brought up especially for this day and all the willings still burning bright that are striving for a better future. Giving thanks for everything this year and for upcoming and past." She returned to her regular voice and rolled her shoulders. "Basically, that sums it up. But everyone has a personal answer."
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:51 pm

Me: It reminds me of the festival of the fallen...of those lost in the bloody soul wars.....well...I get it now....butttttt.....I wonder why we were invited here....we're not even of the leaf village
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:52 pm

he hered a familiar voice and turned to see Lelia and walked over "hey Lelia long time no see"he said with a little smile
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:55 pm

"Well," she gestured to the many sorts of head bands. "Everyone willing to not attack us were invited to this festival. It's a tradition for hopes of harmony between villages. A chance to prove that new generations can outshow old ones on the fact we CAN get along peacfully without all sorts of wars." She turned back to look sweetly at Ryu and Rea. "Plus, it isn't a party without these two!"

She heard her name called and smiled greatly when she saw whom it was. "Hey, Love!" she greeted. Stepping to his side but still in postion to face the family.
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:00 pm

he looked at lelia and said "nice to see you" then turned to the family and took his hand from his pocket and made a little wave "hello im leeshei and u are?"asking looking at each one
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:10 pm

Me: We are the Bloodedge clan of Hemogakure. My name is Marcus, Hemokage of the hidden blood village, and this of course, is my family
Ryu and Rea waved happily at him
Ryu: Hi....im Ryu Rea: Im Rea.....and we Both at the same time: ARE YOUR NEW BEST FRIENDS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:13 pm

he chuckled a little "this is really cool i havent been to one of these festivals and i get to see lelia here and i make two friends this day is going pretty good" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:13 pm

he chuckled a little "this is really cool i havent been to one of these festivals and i get to see lelia here and i make two friends this day is going pretty good" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:14 pm

"Ah, that's cute!"Lelia clapped her hands together. A simple soul to adorableness of little children.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:40 am

Suddenly from behind Ryu and Rea began tickling Lelia's sides.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:05 am

Lelia couldn't help but burst out in giggles. "No no! Hehehehheh! G-guys! S-stop!hehehehee!"she stuttered. Trying to back away from them as her face slowly reddened.
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm

he chuckled a little at what was happening as he watched them
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:52 pm

Lelia turned around and saw Leeshei sitting on the ledge of her large window. "Oh!-heheh! Help! Heheee!" she called out to him.
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:14 pm

"you sure you look like your having fun"he said with a smile watching
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:22 pm

Lelia rolled her eyes. Tripping over her own feet and falling to the ground. "Ow!" she yipped. Bubbles caught her attention. "Okay! Okay! Something's about to burn!" she attempted getting out of the entangle meant.
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:31 pm

he was next to her now picking her off the floor "srry i didnt help u are u all right?"he asked looking at her now as he set her on her feet
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:42 pm

"Yes, arigato," Lelia replied. Hiding herself behind him. "Just stand right where you are."
Back to top Go down
Leeshei_ilb

Leeshei_ilb

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:48 pm

"ok" he said looking forward not asking why he felt like it but didnt want to
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:55 pm

"Okay... Good goood...now lets just hope they don't use their time jutsu..."She edged herself backwards.

((Sorry, I thought this was in the other topic.))

Last edited by Lelia_ILTD on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!   Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konohagakure's Thanksgiving Festival!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: leaf-
Jump to: