narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Training~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:16 am

Lelia leaned agianst a treee. Wondering how much longer it would be till the most hyper ninja in the village would show up. Possibly, her squirrely nin pet was keeping her up, Lelia guessed.

Rolling her gentile shoudlers back in a sigh, she blew a stray hair out of her eyes. Looking to the morning sun as she reviewed ideas on what to teach the new genin. She hasn't earned a team just yet, so maybe she could help her get a little ahead, or on track. Niji-Iki was always one to stray off.

A light breeze blew the scent of lilies Lelia's way. She looked onward as the awaited fresh kunoichi finally showed up.

"Your late by ten minutes, Iki" Lelia scowled drolly. Sitting up off the old cherry blossum tree. Csually strutting towards the oncoming girl. A peircing look in those perked eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
rhanime

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:05 pm

"I'm here! I'm here!" Nigi-Ikki hollared as she flew her arms about in the air hastily. Skeeding to a stop in front of Lelia, quickly bowing, "Sorry I'm late!" Iki looked up and smiled embarresedly. Scratching the back of her head with a cheesy grin. "Soooooo...Your not mad or anything are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:09 pm

Lelia, without even an ounce of will power, rolled her eyes natturaly at the young genin's perfomance. Shaking her head as she stepped forward. "I might be, or might not be..." Suddenly, with clignoter mixed with the shunshin jutsu, she was behind Iki. A blade to her tiny throat. "Let's get started...and find out..." A sly smile curled to her lips as her clan mark burned bright with a lumionous orange color on her bare left upper left arm. Daring anyone to step in and mess with her.
Back to top Go down
rhanime

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:12 pm

A gasp jumped out of Ninji-iki's throat as she had unexpected that. Quickly, she retaliated and briskly threw out her katana and stabbed backwards. Aiming for the gut with a crazed smile on her bright face. Blew hair flying wildly in the twirling rush.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Lelia snickered and bent forward quikcly. Flickering precisly through hand signs. Jumping back in an airy back flip. Briskly spinning like a top in great speeds of 87mph. Pressing inductly towards Nigi-iki slowly. Daring her to attack the danger zone head on. And knowing the head strong Nigi, it was like the young genin would loop her own trap and trip.
Back to top Go down
rhanime

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:18 pm

Nigi's eyes widened as big as plates as she stared uncertaintly at the flashing top before stubborniness kicked in. Nigi knew Lelia too well, her cousin wouldn't dare let that deathly move cause too much damage!

Nigi ran head on towards Lelia, two hands on her weilded katana to the left of her and high in the air. Ready to strike. A battle cry echoing around and emiting out of her thin lips that bore a stubborn perk.

When close enough, she struck the sword and slashed towards the middle.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:24 pm

Lelia jerked herself and allowed only a few strikes towards the girl. That flame behind blue eyes let her know her cousin knew full well that Lelia was too kind hearted to hurt others without real reason. Lelia frowned, turning and swinging around with a high kick towards the hand of Nigi-Iki. Hoping to knock the blade out of her hand as her turn pulled her foreward with a fist headed straight for the right shoulder. And if she was capable of dodging in time, Lelia had her elbow ready to twist and jab a knock down.
Back to top Go down
rhanime

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:30 pm

Niji smiled when she noticed Lelia stopping. A frown crossing her face as she noticed the sudden strikes taking place. Her left shoulder was jabbed, Lelia missed the sides but Nigi's knee was smitten. Nigi backed away, not noticing or reacting fast enough for Lelia's foot to her hands. The katana flew back and stuck in the ground, tip down, with a clinking noise. She was suddenly filled with anger, strangly enough. She stepped forward hard and blocked with her hands against the oncoming moves. But the jab that twisted was too fastly headed. Nigi was knocked backwards onto her back with a cough of lost breath. She took a second, then looked up with a thumbs up. "Yep, angry..." Scoffly, Iki clambored to her feet. Turnign back towards her cousin, "So," she wondered. "What am I suppose to be learning?"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:13 pm

Lelia shook her head with a snide. "Not being so head strong." she stepped smoothly in a clean strut towards the genin. "If I were some uncaring missing nin or akatsuki or someone, you'd be dead."

Lelia took stance and pulled on the first hand sign of a designated jutsu she wanted to teach. "Now, do as I do. I want to show you a way against that last jutsu." She beckoned the girl with flowing eyes.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Kevin was sitting in some bushes some feet away watching his young friend teach someone. He hadent seen her in a while and knew she hadent frogot about him. Indeed he had been away for a while, many of the ones he knew gone now. but she was still here, bringing up the world of the shinobi. Kevin walked out from the bushes, his guitar axe around his back, he smiled and just stood there watching the events unfold.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com
rhanime

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:05 pm

Niji-Iki did as told by her cousin and sensei. Folowing through the hand signs in concentrated wonder of what this jutsu was going to turn out to be. Chakra buzzed through her excitedly as she prepared to launch this jutsu, when, out of the green, soemone stepped out of the bushes.

"Oi, who are you?!" she'd accidently cut off the jutsu entirly without concentration as she hollared at him. Her head tipping with thick blue hair dangling slightly over her shoulder messily. Her slender finger pointing unnecesarily to him.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:12 pm

Before even Nigi-Iki could notice or say anything, Lelia's head snapped in the direction of the man. A stubborn, anoyed look on her face as she expectd it to be her assistant or someone to bother her with bad news as usual. But, when the presence was difffered and her crystally blue eyes caught on to who it was, her colors shifted to shocked egg white for a moment. "K-kevin?" she murmered. Unsure if this was real. It's been a long while before she'd seen him. And her hope had been dying in flames as time had grown and the last time she'd seen him, he'd stated danger to the village.

Her eyes narrowed carefully as she searched his eyes for a moment.

"Oi, who are you?!" Niji called out with bluntness. By the senses prikling, the girl had stopped her jutsu by pure accident.

Lelia flashed back to the girl, back to reality. her hair pink-red in slight anger and an orderly tone poured out that had grown on the girl after so long being Kage of the magnificent and growing Konohagakure. "An old friend..." Lelia looked back at Kevin. "Give me a moment, kay?" she stood up right and folded her arms gingerly. For a moment, she looked back to see if Niji was going to defy her with that same old cousinly look.
Back to top Go down
rhanime

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Niji clouded her face for a moment. Watching Lelia's expression change with her emotions revealed by Clignoter Mark. Her hair flowed an unsure but calm light blue as she stepped back and reached into her weapon pouch, watching that cousinly look take place on the young kage's face. "Yah, sure. I'll just go...do some practicing with shurikan for a moment..." she turned and threw out three shurikan at a far tree. Pulling back out her katana and racing towards it with first clignoter. Her clan mark burning bright beneath her clothes in an orange light.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:19 pm

"Thankyou, dear cousin." Lelia called back sweetly as she watched the girl go. When far enough to not hear, she looked back at Kevin. A confused look on her face as her colors shifted to light yelow. "What.." for a moment, she didn't know waht to say. "It's been so long. What brings you here, now?" she wondered without not even a hint of annyance or anger or cruel questioning as that phrase is usually carried with. It was pure honest wonder as she looked about his entire stance with soft, golden eyes. Her mark, also, burning bright on her left upper shoulder with that usual orange, ominous glow.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Kevin chuckled as the person lelia was training asked about him. He merly stood there and looked at lelia. Finally she came over to him. "It sbeen awhile huh lelia? " He found the exact look he had expected, surprise and disbelife.He answered her only with a thin smile. "Iv been away doning some training and research, but i was in the area and decided to check in on my dear friend. Looks like your doing well. " It had been awhile since he had layed eyes on lelia and he was glad to see her well. In truth he was glad to be back to the village. The village he once ruled over, now feared him. In truth he was glad to be back. "so how have you been my dear friend?"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Lelia smiled warmly, an orangish color apearing to her hair, nails and eyes. "Quite well, thankyou." she replied back kindly. "I'm to hope you've kept yourself well?" A question to mind, she looked to the ground for a moment to think about how she was going to say it. "That little ohm...trippy parts over right?" she murmered quietly. Glancing up with her darkened gold eyes with unsurence if that was an annoying question.

A light wind blew over, it was warm with the delightful scents of blossuming flowers from a ways away. Trees rustled as Lelia's ponytailed hair ran wild for the moment. Her Kage cloak flowing along neatly.

OOC: Woo! Second page dance! Chachacha!

Also, how long has it been? I feel a need to change age for Lelia. I don't think she's twelve any longer.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 pm

OOC~ yay, and i agree, like 15~16 maybe

Kevin smiled at lelia, his dear friend and pupil. I have been well, have gotten caught up in a little trouble but hey, what can you expect from me." Kevin chuckled a little as he stared at lelia. She was growing up, and even though she was the youngest hokage ever to rule, she may have been the best. "But i am here for a diffrent reason." Kevins hand reached up and unlatched his strap, his axe fell to the ground with a thud. "You rember my guitar axe, right? Well it has seen many battle and has been soaked in blood far more times than needed. "Kevin griped his axe handle and grinned at lelia. "But my real reason in being here, is to test your worth as hokage." The axe lifted above kevins head and pointed staright at lelia.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Lelia shifted in her stance. A smile on her face that was sly and daring. "My worth?" she nodded. "Alright, but, by the looks of it, its not safe for my cousin." she looked back at Nigi. "Head home, Iki." she ordered. Looking back at Kevin, her stance was light but cautious. Her now pure violet eyes careful and watchful. Her symbol burning brighter than ever as she tied her hair back in a brisk motion. "I've heard time and time again of people wanting to prove my worth of my title because I'm so young since the day you've asked me to become Hokage. Each time differently played than the last. Written test, spar test, verbal test, strategestic test. What might be this one?" She wondered even though she could guess what this was.
Back to top Go down
rhanime

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Nigi snapped twice while the two were talking. A squirel came tumbling through the branches to stand on her hand. She patted its head and rested it on the branch when Lelia told her to head home. Being overranked, she sighed in an annoyed matter and walked towards the girl and man. "Fine, but you owe me," she begun to run off after blurting the thing that annoyed Lelia the most. Feeling she had a right to because they were blood even when it was disrespecting the Kage title. "Doll!" Scurring into the bushes and down the road behind it a ways. Leaving her squirrel, hopefully without notice, on the branch with instruction. This guy, Kevin, she guessed his name was, seemed a little dangerous. And with Lelia there alone, it should get good.

When she was halfway home, "Hammy, do as told please..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Kevin chuckled a little as lelia told this person that was with her to go home. Then he laughed a little more at lelias qustion. "I merly want to see how well you have grown and to see if you are still worth the title of hokage. My test is simple....stay alive." In a flash kevin was now behind lelia with his axe in a playing postion. "Since our last encounter i have grown alot in skill, as i am sure you have to. But when i left konoha to you i wasent jokeing about me still being a threat." In a blink of an eye kevins fingers flew up and down the neck of the guitar axe, imiting a low picth squell. He merly stood there like he was not breaking a sweet as the vibrations flew at lelias head.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:04 pm

((OOC: Err...I've forgotten what the guitar does...I'll just write this post as what happens after, then fix it up if you tell me))

Lelia flashed through three handsigns, starting out with a weak jutsu that still packs a punch. Spinning around and intenting to slap him with hardly noticable lightning bouncing on her palm. Determination to her face as a strategy came to play.

If that landed or not, she whipped around still, following her hand to side kick him in the gutt and follow around with hands playing through to start up aisu ame. Thunder cracking in the sky as rain as sharp as kunai froze and poured from the sky. She ducked out and ran with Clignoter Courir, 87mph, quickly to hairpin it and strike him with her next jutsu. Just from a safer distance.

Four years...That's a lot of time to train...

Raikou-Mizu Tatsumaky no jutsu she muttered in her thoughts. Running through the next set of handsigns as just a couple feet from her, small water and lightning torandos clashed to head towards him sparking and dangerous at a quick pace and at a frightening twelve foot heght. Its vaccum like suction dragging stray leaves, rocks, and anything loose its way. Yanking at the trees surrounding.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:47 pm

OOC~hahaha its fine, the guitar is an axe to and plays sound that can slice. Sends out razor winds while making sound.

As lelia begun her attack on him, kevin could only laugh at her futil attempt to touch him. All the while waves of sound surronded his body creating a small set of armor out of pure wind. Her blows bouched off like rubber. But then kevin noiticed lelia run at her amazing speed and assualt another attack on him. This caught him off guard only because of her speed. But he was ready, he launched out of the way and performed nine handsigns. "I got a new jutsu for you my dear friend. AMP DESTRUCTION TORRENT!! Yelled kevin as he ran his pick down the long thick e chord, making a high picthed hum. Suddenly a giant vortex of wind and sound blasted from the guitar, creating a giant sprea in circling both shinobi. The blast was about 5 feet high but 10 fet in width. It flew starghit for lelia with deadly speed even she would have trouble out running.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Lelia double blinked. Controlling her emotions, her hair fell black with peircing blue eyes. "Wow..." she muttered as she rushed backwards with clignoter courir at 87mph. Attempting, with quite difficulty to pick her speeds up fast enough to escape. She noticed the heigth and rushed up the tallest, closest tree she could. She only made it three feet off the ground before being cast off with great force of the jutsu that caused horrible ringing in her ear, and desparete headache pounding.

Landing awkwardly, she quickly spun around. Facing the direction that Kevin was, he was only 38ft away. She scoffed handsigns and lightning formed about her fist. She smashed it to the ground with great force. Rocks, three feet deep crushed up ward as a wide crack was forced and zagging towards Kevin. This terrain was what was better for her. She could pick her speeds up faster than on flat ground. And get air if she needed it.

Just as quickly, as the rocks crumpled in spikes up and odd, rough shapes, she flipped through handsighns again.
"Suiton: Suijinheki..." she muttered. Water from the underground spring came splashing out from the cracks she'd created. Forming a strong barrier all around her. Ready for any attack. The second reason she smashe dthe ground with Raikou Kobushi.

With the shield up, she slipped out her katana expertly. Pointing it to the ground as she took stance. Her left toe pointed like a ballerina as she balanced easily on her right toe. First stance of Jiten-Shuuha. If he even dared atack her and succed getting past her barrier, She'd spin like a stop with a deadly blade ready to strike. She focused chakra to be ready at the bladed hand. She was awaiting him to strike for lighting to run down the blade. Adding just an extra little perk to the katana.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Kevin stoped struming as he saw the wall of water go up as a defense. He needed a new plan cause he knew lelia was smater than that to leave herself open. So what ever trick she had on the inside of that defense he had to break. And he had just the plan.

"SUMMIONING JUTSU, GREAT BAT FLOOD! Kevin bit his thumb and smashed the ground, sending a piller of smoke into the air, wich soon turned black and began to move. thousands upon thousands of black, small bats began to fill the air, buzzing with such a shrill tone that any open ear would start to bleed. "now for the attack." Said kevin as he smiled.

the bats were now flying above the defense and began to drop like stealth jets, aimed right for lelia. Kevin ran forward a few feet and preformed two sets of jutsu. He waited before he launched his thired attack. Now the bats were headed right for her with great aim.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:22 pm

Lelia knew her water shield would hold for only forty hits. And these bats were numbered more than forty. Their schreeching rippled the water and dully hit her as the shield began to wobble dangerously. She needed to reset her plan. "Think, Lelia, think!" she cursed herself. Coming up with somehting, she remebered that all sound jutsu had to have a clear entry for full attack. She reached in her back pocket. Pulling out tisue and quickly stuffing her ear. "Oh, how'd I'd kill to have my earplugs back..." unfortuently, those were away with her technician to be tested for higher protection and autosuction for the use of the village shinobi and kunoichi. And the tissue would only protect her from breaking her eardrums. The sound was still head racking enough she was wavering in step.

When the sheild broke, she spun very slowly at first with her pointed toe across the ground. Little dust following the motion as she pounced in a small step and was suddenly spinning at a high velocity of 87mph. like a top with the blade clashing against every bat that dared attack. The blur of her was too fast for any bite or claw to reach as wind was forced to follow speedily. Creating a very thin protection as she fought of the bats.

Staying in one position, the velocity of her spin was causing her foot to dig into the ground. Something she expected as she came to a sudden stop and blared the last handsign. Water seeping out from the underground spring and flowed to conect with the rest of its body in the collison of rocks.

"Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu," she spoke carefully as water crawled briskly and came form of a fearsome dragon. Its large body took up all the water and more that was flowing from the deep crack. It wavered and blocked off the bats protectivly. Acting almost as if it had a mind of its own. Lelia had to hold the sign, but she was ready with the dragon for any attack. Her mind raced with any quickly placed jutsu of defense or attack as she scanned the land for Kevin through the sea of black rats with wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Training~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Training~   ~Training~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Training~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next