narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey my name is Drew, i am 15, my character was originally an ally to my original character who is a male, but i decided to use her instead because she seems kewl, plus there was a lack of female characters, so i decided i should make her.....but all ppl who are new introduce yourself here..
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:29 pm

most of you know me. im kevin im 16 and i created this site. i like cake and bacon.

AL GORE WILL RULE THE WORLD!
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

Location : in the back of my mind....asleep..SO DONT BOTHER ME!!

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:40 pm

most of you know me, i'm mercedes, i am 15, ..and i am the only girl on this site..
Back to top Go down
http://animehighschool.omgforum.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Hey my name is Jonathan. i'm 15. I'm kevin's friend. I like sugar. monkeys smell bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:04 am

sup friends call me jax, name is jackson. im 17, love naruto, and found this site because iwas bored. its not bad though. looking to make friends and crush enemys. so thats me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:14 pm

waz crackin, im chad. 15. can sucsessfully pronounce the word sadfjansgoernvgaoergn. and is staring out you through that window over there 0_0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:00 pm

hi im robert im 14 im the youngest and apple pie is good and i like ice 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:31 pm

sup my names alex, im 16 i love naruto and am a girl, big whoop. i live in north carolina and play tennis. i want to make some friends and have fun rp ing. ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:55 pm

Im Joseph im 16 and very quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:43 pm

hello. my name is ember and i like naruto a little. jackson or reflection as you know him told me about this site.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:07 pm

Bonjour, I'm Lelia, some call me Lely, conversing in french and japanese, 15 years old, Dancing Queen of a small town near the four corners of Spectabuler UTAH!! OH, and a total tom-boish girl! Yeaz!
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:07 pm

hey most of you know me already but i forgot to post here im 12 and im in 10th grade.GO BEAING SUPER SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: social areas :: spam-
Jump to: