narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fallen stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fallen stars Empty
PostSubject: fallen stars   fallen stars Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:09 am

it was late out and zamaz was standing on top of the village wall. the satrs reflecting off his mirror armor. zamaz trew a kuni with a paper bomb out into the woods. as he wacted the explosin with delight he thought to himself.just you wait punny leaf village i will make you burn. filthy hokage, my revenge will be sweter than you know."with that zamaz jumped to the next building and headed home.
Back to top Go down

fallen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: fallen stars   fallen stars Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Daichi is waiting for Zamaz just as he returns home. "We share the same hatred young one. That meddlesome hokage has poked his filthy little head in my bussiness for far to long. He should have kept to himself. But now.....He will pay....WITH HIS LIFE!!! we will meet soon. and when we do. we will defeat this tyrant once and for all!!!" with that Daichi slipps away into the darkness to allow Zamaz time to prepare for Kevins downfall
Back to top Go down

fallen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: fallen stars   fallen stars Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:47 pm

(i dont need you)zamaz looked at the akutsakui like an idoit. you help me, i think you misunderstand me. with that zamaz walked into his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fallen stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: fallen stars   fallen stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fallen stars
Page 1 of 1