narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first encounter(kantamaru)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

first encounter(kantamaru) Empty
PostSubject: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:53 am

zamaz was in the leaf traning ground prcticng his new jutsu when he decided he wanted a fight. he gread up and decided to challeng the next person to come by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:59 am

Kantamaru walked up lazily and noticed the other ninja and gave him a dismissing glance and began to walk away.He wasnt really doing anything,just walking around like he usually did.He always had all of his Ninja gear incase of a sudden mission.He pulled a book from his pouch and began to read it.It was about the Nara Shadow Ninjutsu.He was trieing to create a new Kage Mane jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:01 am

zamaz saw someone walk by."holy crap thats my team leader" said zamaz as he ran towrads him."hey kantamaru i want a fight. my name is zamaz and im in your squad. i want to test my skills against you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:13 am

Kantamaru let out a small laugh."Well than I have nothing better to do,be ready." he said putting the book back into the weapons pouch.He walked over to a clearing and stood there,didnt take a stance or anything."You make the first move." he said as he readied himself for a bit of fun.He would fight this genin just like he were a Jounin of equal status,or well test him,he would go a bit easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:28 am

zamaz smiled"im a bit diffrent than most shinobi."kantamarus reflection bouncing off zamaz mirror armor and mask. twoof the same mist anbu,(shizu)rose from the ground behind kantamaru and grabed for his arms.MIRROR DOME! a dome of reflective mirrors rose up around the two. there were hundreds of both ninja and the two anbu puppets.lets go buudy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:49 pm

Kantamaru smiled.He broke the grip of the ANBU and his shadow lunged at them concentrated into sharp tendrils.As these shadows went towards the two ANBU he drew his katana and went toward the boy hoping he was going toward the real one.He stopped as he was almost out of range for his shadows to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:26 pm

zamaz jumped back which so did all the other reflections. he cupped his hands and the dome began to spin disorintating all the images. he threw 2 kuni which looked like 2 thousand but only 2 were real." see if you can dodge the right ones."said zamaz and all the reflections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:47 pm

Kantamaru closed his eyes and began to focus on his surroundings.He formed three hand seals and listened.The kunai got close and his shadow came up and hit the kunai knocking them out of the air.Then the shadows went for the mirror itself."You mirror is impressive.To bad,its about to be broken." He kept his eyes shut so he couldnt be affected by the mirrors spinning.

Kage Nui - Shadow Sewing
Character Use: Nara Shikamaru
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Note: Secret Clan Technique
Ninpou: Kage Nui is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. To perform the technique the clan member will first form the needed handseal to extend his shadow. The clan member will then change the handseal to cause the shadow to emerge from the ground in tendrils. The tendrils can extend and whip about and are strong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:22 am

let me save you the trouble" said zamaz as he did some hand signs. he punched the ground and the dome instatly shhaterd sending glass everywhere. the spping motion created a whrilwind inside of it with all the spping glass. his reflections were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first encounter(kantamaru)   first encounter(kantamaru) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first encounter(kantamaru)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
narutolegends :: villages :: leaf-
Jump to: