narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kira's reason for being agressive...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kira's reason for being agressive... Empty
PostSubject: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:21 pm

" I hate my sister rejecting me, if it wasnt for that little wench those scientists wouldnt have kidnapped me", Kira looks down at her boot and notices she is crying, "noone will ever accept a beast such as me, if it wasnt for my mothers dying wish for me to be a great warrior I'd have commited seppuku already", "If I had just one friend, just ONE my life wouldnt be so dark and depressing" "my sister will pay for her betrayal for turning me in to those wretched scientist, thankfully I escaped, but I hate so say it but I dont know their names or even remember their faces, but i remember my sister's and she will pay i swear on mother's grave that Kiku will die..." (picks up her sais)...."she.....will die...." as another tear falls Kira walks away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:27 pm

a dark figure incroaches in the background. "someday. but not today...." and he disappear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:24 pm

Kira senses a disturbance by the warmness of her sai, "DEMON BEGONE!", and kira turns around and stabs with her sai, but instead of stabbing a demon she stabs at the air and finds nothing near her..."wretched dark souls, go back where you came from", kira looks around and sits in her chair in her hut and thinks about her past......in anger she stabs the table across from her, "REVOLTING KIKU! You will die, i swear...." Kira begins to cry, and jsut sits there quietly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:58 pm

Daichi reappears..."i smell hatred in your blood...you want to kill this person...i can help you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:01 pm

*smiles at daichi* "Is that so? Because sadly this person wants to kill me also, theo nly thing her and i have in common is our equal hatred for each other But what is your offering?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:03 pm

"i know your rogue. and u seem to have potential. i can train you. i can help you find this person. i can make you akatski. wat do you say"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 pm

*thinks to herself* "it would be nice to have an ally because I have never had one, but at what cost, i have learned almost all i need to know, but then again i can be anatski, i should accept the offer but keep my guard up jsut in case"........."yes i accept your offer, but i refuse to be a vampire, i want your assistance in finding this wench called kiku"..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:11 pm

"good. but you must proove yourself before you truely become akatski"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 pm

"how must i do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:45 pm

That hokage you talk with. betray him. he is of no use to us. this will be your first step to being akatski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:53 pm

"hm......exactly how must i do this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kira's reason for being agressive...   Kira's reason for being agressive... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira's reason for being agressive...
Page 1 of 1