narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

in pstion(sound ninja)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

in pstion(sound ninja) Empty
PostSubject: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:40 pm

orbit walked with kira and dachi, come on we will be there in a day, suna has already left and will meet us there.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:07 pm

watchs kira from a tree behnd them I move up a bit I use my camouflage jutsu to apper as a bush next to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:54 pm

kira gets a bad feeling so she does a few hand signs and waits patiently
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:58 pm

keeps following
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Moves from behind and taps kiras brainstem"try to move now and if either of you move she dies,I just moved her nerves and can kill her in a snap"(I used important body point technique try to move your right arm you move you left leg)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:43 pm

A tree came out of the ground behind Orbit. Its roots wrap around his ankles and travel up engulfing his whole legs. Shizu comes out of the tree and quickly wraps his arms around Orbit. He presses a kuni against Orbit's throat. "Don't try anything."
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:50 pm

"now I could kill you right now but I won't "I pull a bone from my arm that's like a sword"but I won't in stars you'll tell me what I want to know and then I'll knock you out unless you tell me what I want to know,also try to conntat your friend drew my tecnique has disabled all telepathic cummincation"I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Kira thinks to herself "i am cut off from Drew!?! HOW CAN THIS BE!?!?!?!?!"...........kira sits there quietly
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:54 pm

"oh I forgot those hand signs you did earlier are useless now "I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:01 pm

"you undid what has been done and that was my plan" the hand signs that were done earlier was state of mind jutsu, which kimimaru didnt know itbut he and kira switched mindstates, since kira kimimaru undid the jutsu they switch mind sets back and the jutsu that was done to kira, was now reversed on kimimaru....
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:07 pm

"ha" I say as I get up"do you not expet to fall for this I have complete Controll "I pull our a sao and stab her "by the way I did that jutsu to myself becausei knew this would happen so either switch bodies with me our you'll bleed to death as my demon and kekkei geniI are in my mind "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:09 pm

"ur bluffing, i know that CANNOT BE because you touched MY head when you did that, so Im not falling for switching back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:14 pm

Three trees grow up surrounding Kira and Kimimaru. "I urge you not to move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:17 pm

kira back to her own body sits quietly.....
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:18 pm

ok"I say"but you'll be the one getting hurt"walks over to kira and punches her "so should I kill you now and then just swich back or have kevin do it I think kevin will want you alive so let's go"I grab myself and turn to shizu"keep your tree and your clone here let's go I need to to tell kevin I'm me and not kira.starts to leave
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:18 pm

ok"I say"but you'll be the one getting hurt"walks over to kira and punches her "so should I kill you now and then just swich back or have kevin do it I think kevin will want you alive so let's go"I grab myself and turn to shizu"keep your tree and your clone here let's go I need to to tell kevin I'm me and not kira.starts to leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:19 pm

kira being back to her own body and mindset, causes a misalignment of the chakra, and cancels out the jutsu kimimaru did, despite t he fact the jutsu is over she stands queitly and does a handsign but still stands queitly "what may i ask is ur motives"
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:24 pm

ops and jaitsus orders "what"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:30 pm

"Forget it Kimimaru they die here!" Removes kuni from Orbit's neck and steps toward kira. Orbit is wrapped by more vines. "Forrest shrapnel!" The trees around Kira and Kimimaru explode into thousands of sharp pieces that fly in every direction.((none hit me or kimimaru))
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:34 pm

"fine but I still must take kira back with me the hokage told me" to I drag kira down the path
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:38 pm

all the sharp pieces are aimed at kira but they all hit a clone that was destroyed on contact, but in the previous attacks from kimimaru she is still injured, but the real kira is standing behind shizu, "nice try and she takes her sai and stabs him right in the back

Last edited by Drew on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:39 pm

((zamaz isn't here))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:40 pm

((clones are destroyed when hit))
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:41 pm

((yea so make a another post drew))
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:42 pm

*from down the path were she cannot be seen or heard onishi makes handsigns*...that sould work for now...*dissappears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in pstion(sound ninja)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next