narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

in pstion(sound ninja)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kimimaru

in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:45 pm

((you can't stab me I can regentate skin and bones))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 pm

iv had enough yelled orbit as eveyone started to float in the air. gravity was gone. aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! flames started to ignite the roots that had him tied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 pm

*kira stabbed shizu, remember?*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:50 pm

As Kira stabs the, clone explodes just as the trees had done sending many pieces of sharp wood into Kira's whole body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:51 pm

being as kira is behind shizu, she gets injured right in her side, but shizu absorbed more of the blow than she did
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 pm

((dont froget guys you all are flothing in mid air now, rember, it was orbits post.))
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Uses finger bullet shoot to move over to shizu and uses mystical palm technique to heal him then makes a. Chakra scapel and cuts karis muscle tissue making her right arm useless then goes to third stage and bites onto kira (4000 pressure per inch)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:55 pm

"Demon dead root!" The tree as well as the roots wrapped around Orbit turn black and hard, almost indestructible.((they are resistant to fire))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:55 pm

all of a sudden 10 mirrors shot up from the ground and 5 zamaz popped up. they started to float but the mirrors still reflected him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:56 pm

((drew i was a clone and i exploded u took all of it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:56 pm

kira says "i give up, just take me" and her eyes close immediately..
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 pm

Throws kira to the ground and stabs a bone through her leg"I can heal that"I say as I push over to orbit and bite his arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:01 pm

"I'll send you straight to hell where you came from kira. Inferno thorns!!" 5 blazing hot thorned vines were driven into Kira's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:02 pm

*right before kira was hit it was replaced with a puppet and kira vanished*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:05 pm

kira appeared right behind shizu once again and stabbed him with her left hand sai right through the left side of his back and the blade goes through his body, he took a strong impact that he is no longer mobile, kira also injured says "do i resemble a puppet that mch? mwahahaa"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:07 pm

no i have a job to do. reverse. everthing went back to 2 minutes before.zamaz jumped from mirror to mirrir slashing at the kira. he then grbed her with his clones and was gone.(((this is over, kira is with me, if yuo dont like it talk to kevin)))
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:09 pm

"Suizu zamaz let's retreat kira is dead that is a win "I say as I push towards the ground and use chakra control to saty on ground"colon" I start to run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:10 pm

kira is kidnapped ( make a new topic about her being kidnapped)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in pstion(sound ninja)   in pstion(sound ninja) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in pstion(sound ninja)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2