narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only) Empty
PostSubject: Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only)   Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:16 pm

I arrive in the sound village to regroup with Drew and discuss the destruction of the Leaf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only)   Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:09 am

orbits drops down near the akatsuki."im orderd to kill you but i have a better idea. now that that filthy hokage ran from his village like a chicken, i bet there defenses are open. i will get my ninja and we will make an attack, with your help hopefully. and as a gift for helping you can have all the dead bodys to do as you please." orbit stood and wacthed, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only)   Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 pm

"sounds like a plan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only)   Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regrouping (Drew and Daichi only)
Page 1 of 1