narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drew returns to meet with Kira

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drew returns to meet with Kira Empty
PostSubject: Drew returns to meet with Kira   Drew returns to meet with Kira Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:54 pm

" I am DISPLEASED, very very displeased i lost"...kira looks at her sai, "how could i have failed, Drew taught me everything he knew...." *Drew walks in*.........."impressive kira...i watched the whole thing, despite the fact you lost, u still put up a good fight" "

Kira: BUT I LOST, and i have a few injuries....
Drew: Here, let me help
*Drew waves his own pair of sai over her hand and her inuries suddenly leave*
Kira: wow........im okay
Drew: Yes, you are and I didnt teach you everything I know, i left off a few things on purpose....
Kira: But i could of died
Drew teaches kira a few more jutsus

Drew: Well i have things i need to take care of apart from this village, we will meet up eventually, but I wont find you until you kill your sister, I have taugh you all i need to teach you
Kira: But...you are all I have....
Drew: Just because i am gone away doesnt mean you dont have me
Kira: Ill keep that in mind, but I will find you after I kill my sister
Drew: Well I guess we wont talk until then.....
Kira....but
*Drew vanishes*...
Back to top Go down

Drew returns to meet with Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drew returns to meet with Kira   Drew returns to meet with Kira Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:57 pm

kira walks around aimlessely "I wish Drew wouldve taught me more, perhaps after i kill that little wench kiku he shall teach me more, but in the...." Kira notices a note left by Drew, it says "Kira, you have learned enough to kill your sister, but i still must teach you more, get challengers to fight you, and prove yuorself, remember, i am always watching and when you need an escape use ur portal, but just make sure u get practice right now"........

Kira: Anyone who wants to challenge me, go ahead
Back to top Go down

Drew returns to meet with Kira
Page 1 of 1