narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mist Training grounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

Location : in the back of my mind....asleep..SO DONT BOTHER ME!!

Mist Training grounds Empty
PostSubject: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Kairi is training with her scythe when the sky suddenly goes pitch black not even the moon is shining
Back to top Go down
http://animehighschool.omgforum.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 pm

as kairi does a practice move kira walks up to her.."hello my name is kira, i mean no harm, but do you want to assist me in my fight against kiku?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:24 pm

"hello there."Shizu steps out from behind a tree and walks forward. He is suspicious about the darkness but tries to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:24 pm

*in a shy tone*..w-who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:28 pm

"I am the head of the ANBU black ops for the village hidden in the mist."

Last edited by jdog992 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:28 pm

*smiles in a satisfied fashion* My sister kiku.........we have hit outs on each otehr, and basicly i must kill her at all costs
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:33 pm

*in a shy tone*..s-sorry..kira..b-but no*goes and hides behind the Anbu*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Daichi arrives through the shadows using black shadow jutsu. "well hello everyone. im glad i ran into you here Kairi. Have you decided on my offer?" (Daichi is completely aware of the other two presences in the room)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 pm

"so are you rejecting me?, my sister always rejected me as her sister, thats why I am the way I am...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:37 pm

MOving forward Shizu says, "Leave this girl alone Daichi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:40 pm

"now now, ive done nothing to harm you. my bussiness is nothing of your concern. come kairi, lets talk." Daichi uses dark shadow jutsu to transport himself and kairi far from the onbu and girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:42 pm

*looks over at Shizu* "I think this is a matter between my ally Daichi and the wench who rejected me kairi, this doesnt involve you, so I advise you leave, kairi and I also have unfinished business"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:47 pm

"I will not leave that girl alone with him." Shizu slowly moved forward pulling out 3 kunai. "I think you're the one who needs to leave." Still advancing, he thew the kunai at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:51 pm

Daichi quickly reappears infront of kira and arata engulfs the kunai into the cats shadow. TRUE FORM JUTSU *its still dark* Daichi turns into a thousand eyed demon and reaches into Shizu's soul slowely beggining to pull it out. "do not assault my allies. i had no trouble with you. but you asked for it. and it will be the last thing you ever do!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:55 pm

"he...defended me................I shall follow him and serve him" *kira bows at daichi's feet* "Master, i shall serve you*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:57 pm

In extreme pain Shizu says out, "Don't...kill...me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:03 pm

"leave this place immediately! i shall spare your life for now, but as a parting gift (bites the onbus left arm) that bite contains the blood of a vampire. when in the presence of one, all blood will flow out of that limb. it will be useless to you but dont worry. feeling will return to it. i hope one day you will see that vampurism is well worth the commitment and you will turn to my side." Daichi releases his soul and slipps away leaving him in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:09 pm

Arm limp, Shizu leaves.Having lost miserably he decided to go off and train. He goes to the Mizukage's temple and informs him that he will not be around for a while. Shizu considers training in the sand village.
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:06 pm

*comes to the traning ground after meting alex*..*thinks*..please be ok
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:45 pm

infront of her a shot of lightning flashed, the lightning strangely began forming a human figure, and as the light appeared, Jaitsu, the man who taught her the crimson chidori, appeared "what is happening..... i have been sensing great struggling"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/animedrawingsworld
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:48 pm

..justt worried..thats all
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:49 pm

*sniffs the air* i smell vampire
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:51 pm

which one?
Back to top Go down
Jaitsu
leaf
Jaitsu

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:53 pm

it isn't Marcus i smell...... it must be one i've not met *draws his sword* outside Marc i have no trust for vampires
Back to top Go down
KairiIchimaru
mist
KairiIchimaru

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:54 pm

..i see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mist Training grounds   Mist Training grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mist Training grounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next