narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training in the sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Training in the sand Empty
PostSubject: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:27 pm

The defeat by the akatsuki Daichi was devastating for Shizu. He let the Mizukage know that he would not be around for quite a while. He informed his squad as well. He appointed some one to take his position while he was away. Finally he left on his journey to the sand village.

The trip was long and difficult but he made it in a short amount of time. Once there he went to the Kazekage. He let him know that he would be staying for a while and would help with whatever he could.

Shizu decided to take a tour of the village. He wanted to get to know the place he would be staying. He scanned the whole village attempting to learn every aspect of the area. After that he went to the place he would be staying and rested for the night.

The next day he went to the park. He could enjoy it because he now had time to just sit in the tranquility of nature. After a few hours in the park he went to the training ground. He worked with weapons for a while then he decided to use some jutsus. "Demon dead root!" Black roots rose form the ground and crushed all of the targets. He was tired so he sat down to rest for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:34 pm

kyle was in the park trowing kuni when he saw a giant black tree come from the ground. he went to the place and saw an anbu laying down. at a claoser glance he saw that it was a mist anbu. he took out a marker and decided to draw on this guys mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:38 pm

Shizu woke up and did not move. A vine rapped around Kyle's throat. Without moving Shizu said, "don't do that." He released kyle and sat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:05 am

kyle looked surpised then laughed. come on funny boy dodnt like jokes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:54 pm

"Funny boy huh? You want me to be funny? Weed snare!" Many weeds came out of the ground in an instant and restrained Kyle. "Inferno Thorns!" A single red thorned vine rose slowly out of the ground. It moved up next to Kyle's face. Shizu positioned it in a fasion in which he could draw on Kyle's face.He burned a small straight line across Kyle's cheek. "Hahahaha I find that kinda funny, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:53 pm

AH! i just whant to be frinds Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:02 pm

"DO you now?" The flame red thorns waved in front of Kyle's face as Shizu considers this friendship. The vine sinks into the ground. Shizu removes his mask. "You will tell no one who i am or where I'm from. You got that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:12 pm

yea i got that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:21 pm

"ok good." The weeds release kyle. Shizu extends his hand in friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:30 pm

held hand out a hand,"friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:36 pm

At that instant Shizu threw kyle through the air. "You really thought i, a mist ANBU, would be friends with you, a puny sand genin? Ha! Fly trap jutsu!" A giant venus fly trap came out of the ground and caught kyle. It began to spin while emitting acid onto kyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:40 pm

kyle jumped on to a tree and said "sparow sword juistu" and screamed why are you trying to doto me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:44 pm

(this is over no more of this post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the sand   Training in the sand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the sand
Page 1 of 1