narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)   A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:17 am

Kantamaru sat against a log in the training feild reading about the Nara shadow jutsu like he usually did.His katana and tanto were at his side and the spear he had was small enough to go into his weapons pouch.This was the first Genin squad he had been put in charge of.He was usually in charge of Chuunin squads and other Jounin.He sighed. 'What did I do to become a Genin Squad leader.' he thought to himself.

((I hope you guys are ready for a cross between Kakashi Hatake and Shikamaru Nara))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)   A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:30 am

zamaz fell from the top of a tree."zamaz reporting for deuty." his armor reflecting the suns rays, making him bright."so your the new sensai huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)   A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:51 pm

Kantamaru looked at the clumsy genin and shook his head. "Yea,Im the new sensei,and you would be?" he asked looking up from his book.He pulled out a cigarette and lit it and began to smoke.He couldnt beleive that kid graduated the academy.If he was in his squad he was going to be doing a lot of training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)   A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:28 pm

zamaz noticed the look his new sensai gave him."what do i amuse you or something. im one of the most feard genin alive. just ask around they all know me." zamaz smiled as he sat next to kantamaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)   A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:49 pm

Kantamaru smirked. "To be honest.You do amuse me,but you will learn in time to respect me.Im going to work you to the bone so you dont die when you become a Chuunin or Jounin." he said darkly.He looked back down to his book."Now to wait for the other one." he said almost disinterested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)   A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 pm

Kenki appeared in the shadows of a tree nearby."Hello, i heard there was some kind of meeting here" he said lazily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)   A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:22 pm

Kantamaru looked back at the child and answered in a disinterested way. "Yes there is a meeting here,my squad it consits of a kid named Kenki and this kid here,Zamaz.You wouldnt be Kenki would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)   A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:34 pm

yes my name is kenki what should i call you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)   A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting.Kantamaru's new squad. (My squad ONLY!)
Page 1 of 1