narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kimimaru

kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Empty
PostSubject: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:56 pm

i sit in a tree eating an apple as i wait for my squad to show up.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:56 pm

Lelia walked up to her new sensei, bowing when she came a few feet distant. "Hello, Kimmimaru-sensei" she greeted with lips curled into a sunny smile. The note in her hand.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:04 pm

"hi do you have that note"I ask as I pick another apple
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Lelia nodded her head, holding it up. "Yes" cheerfully she stated.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:10 pm

ok let me see it"I say as I pull some wire out
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:11 pm

She held it out to him. Wondering what the wire was for, her eyes, hair and nails shifted to a periwinkle.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:23 pm

takes a strand of wire and cuts.then i pull a bone out of my finger and poke a hole in the paper.finally i put the wire throughe hole and tie the other end on to my belt lope
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Lelia tipped her head. "So, if I may ask, why did you tie it to your belt?" she asked. Putting her hands on her hips and shifting her weight to her right leg. Looking up at him with a dark purpleish eyes, hair and nails. Quite intrigued but still puzzled.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 pm

you'll see when our teamate gets here...but sin e your here I'll teach you a jutsu"I say noticeng the. Hangs in her hair and eyes
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:28 pm

She turned golden. "Oo, yeah!" she smiled brightly. Clapping her hands together, lacing the fingers together. "so, what jutsu exactly?"
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:36 pm

"ok so today were gonna learn chakra control"I say as I throw a kuni at a tree"ok now you need to focus all of your chakra to your feet like this"I say as I start to walk up the tree
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Lelia tipped her head again. Pursing her lips as she closed her eyes and focused on bringing chakra to her feet. Wondering how well she could control her chakra without her major bloodline.

"Okay," she said walking to the tree. Looking up at it, she backed up and ran straight up the trunk. Reaching only half way up the large tree. Before slipping and almost crashing. She grabbed a limb. Swinging off that to the ground. Landing in a smooth crouch. She swept her fingers in a snap as she tried out something new at the jutsu. Heithening the chakra, she slowed her steps in a jog, zipping higher up the tree, she attempted holding herself where she stood against gravity. For a few seconds, she stood parrell to the earth. Raising out her hands in triumph. "Yes! I'm getting close to completion!" Looking at her sensei, "How's this?" she asked him. SUddenly slipping, she side stepped to a branch. "Well...I guess, how was that?"
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:36 am

"good job now what you wanna do concentrate on your feet okay then you can munipulate to other parts of your body and other things like this"I say as I pull my self up the tree using my hands.i drop down"also,do you know where your teamate is "

occ:do you i need him to get on
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm

"Truthfully," she spoke up. "I've never met him, so I don't" she attempted what he was doing, getting better and better each try. "I was wondering, would it be allowed if I could use my bloodline?"

ooc:sorry, I really don't know him, I'll check his profile and email him if there is something there, most people check their email at least once daily.
Back to top Go down
kiome/9 tailed fox

kiome/9 tailed fox

PostSubject: -----------   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:14 pm

ok wat do i do
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:16 pm

"no I want you to learn this without it first then I don't care...I willbe right back k"I say As I runup the tree and
Look foe kiome
Back to top Go down
kiome/9 tailed fox

kiome/9 tailed fox

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:17 pm

kiome waits for kimimaru's reply
Back to top Go down
kiome/9 tailed fox

kiome/9 tailed fox

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Kiome arrives in front of Leila, ready ha stated
Back to top Go down
kiome/9 tailed fox

kiome/9 tailed fox

PostSubject: looking for kimimaru   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:20 pm

werw are yall
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:21 pm

I run down the tree"good your here do you have the note..leila come down here "
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:31 pm

Lelia nodded once, jumping down and landing smoothly with only a tippidty-tap. Her colors shifting to medium slate blue, interested for the new person she guessed was her new comrade. A bright smile curling her lips.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:39 pm

I take kiome's letter and do what I did to leila letter"ok now both of you have to get your letter in a span of five hours or I make you learn a useless jutsu until you master it"I say smileing
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:47 pm

Lelia's brows rised. Suddenly, she was purple colors. Confused. Is he serious?? That couldn't be.... sudenly she calculated the mathematics in the quest. Wrong...five hours, my level against him, this might be difficult... she calmed herself to return back to straight black hair, blue eyes. Thinking of her number one strategy out of the five she had. Stepping back to her comrade. "Hey Kiome, want to work together?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 pm

now I want you guys to run at me and attack me like your gonna kill me if you succes in coin I will teach you both a new jutsu if you fail I'll teach you a new useless jutsu"I say as I disapper leaving a Pice of wood woth a paper bomb on it"boom" it says
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Lelia's eyes whitened as she turned silver in her colors. She grabbed Kiome by the waist and rushed with Clignoter Courir. Behind a tree several yards away within half a second. "Woah...that was a close one..." she muttered. Looking around. She narrowed her eyes. Grabbing Kiome by the wrist. "Come on, this way...I have an idea..." she whispered. Dashing a normal quick pace of twenty five mph. Hiding them both behind a large enough tree she figured was best hiding at the moment. "Mk," she looked at Kiome. Then flickering her eyes about. "How about this," she sugested. "You and I tie explosive tags to three kunai each. Span out, if we see sensei, throw it down four yards to the west of him. And only use defensive if he tries to attacks, and wait till the other arives. Than take him at once. How about that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next