narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!) Empty
PostSubject: meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!)   meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:35 pm

orbit was standing in front of the sound dojo waiting for his squad."lets go babies, you need to toughen up." looks at his watch."hmmm...for every minute late they are i will add two thousand push ups to there training."says orbit to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!)   meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:47 pm

kira walks in, "im ready...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!)   meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:37 pm

ok lets begin, i need four hundred pushups, pronto." orbit looks at this worthless ninja."mmmhhh... i will have to train you to become a grat ninja so you can carry on the villages legacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!)   meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:15 pm

Kira thinks to herself "How dare he underestimate me" she puts her hand on her sai shaft"i so oughtta.......but maybe this is the training i need to defeat my wretched sister..." Kira reluctantly begins the push ups.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!)   meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:01 pm

he saw the hate in her eyes. you will be grate. for now we must head out. we are makeing a visit to the leaf village. so get ready for battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!)   meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:26 pm

kira gets a telepathic msg from drew..."make me proud"...."will do...." and kira takes her sai and walks out with orbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!)   meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting of orbits squad(GET IN HERE!)
Page 1 of 1