narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kiras telepathic meet with drew...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

kiras telepathic meet with drew... Empty
PostSubject: kiras telepathic meet with drew...   kiras telepathic meet with drew... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Kira takes out both her sai and jabs them into the ground and sits cross legged...."Drew, is joining up with orbit a good idea?", her sai floats in mid air and begins writing in the dirt...."Yes Kira, I think it would be nice for you to learn from someone else, but remember to stay loyal to me at all costs".......Kira:"i always will stay loyal to you, i mean you taught me everything i know", the sai writes a message in the ground, levitates for a moment and thrusts itself back in the ground, so kira knows the meeting is adjourned, she leans forward to see what drew wrote her, it said "Yes, but dont trust him completely, but dont betray him, stay loyal and remember, im watching, so dont mess up.."

Kira takes her sai "Drew, i am gonna make sure I make you proud...."(teardrop falls)..."at least im making someone proud"...
Back to top Go down

kiras telepathic meet with drew...
Page 1 of 1