narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

teaching of technique(kimimaru only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Empty
PostSubject: teaching of technique(kimimaru only)   teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:06 pm

kevin sits on a mound of snow, flakes falling around him. he waits for kimimaru.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolegends.forumotion.com
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: teaching of technique(kimimaru only)   teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Walks up"hey so I wanna learn that jutsu you told me about"I say shivering
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: teaching of technique(kimimaru only)   teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:03 pm

kevin laughs as he watchs kimimaru shiver."ok i will be teaching you the water vacum vortex move. it is a basic funnle system. you focus the water in the air in to the ground and channle it to a whirlpool. then put more cahkra to speed it up making a funnle. got it so far or do you want a diminstartion?
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: teaching of technique(kimimaru only)   teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Let try first I say I go to stage one and then coughs ok the water vapor and condense it then I push the water around with chakra making a small pool"Is this good or should of go faster"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: teaching of technique(kimimaru only)   teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:12 pm

no thats fine, once you make a big enough pool try and use your chakra to spin it making it go around in circles.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: teaching of technique(kimimaru only)   teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:16 pm

"ok"I make the pool wider and push more chakra around it to make it spin fast "so is this what you mean"I say
Back to top Go down
James
Admin
James

PostSubject: Re: teaching of technique(kimimaru only)   teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:20 pm

yes, very good, now try to make it a little faster, once the speed picks up , a funnle will form when it dose the real traing begins.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: teaching of technique(kimimaru only)   teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:24 pm

k"I pump more chakra in and make the funnal amller and taller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teaching of technique(kimimaru only)   teaching of technique(kimimaru only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teaching of technique(kimimaru only)
Page 1 of 1