narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kantamaru vs. kimimaru

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimimaru

kantamaru vs. kimimaru Empty
PostSubject: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:32 pm

i walk in to the arena and wait for an opponet to challange me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:41 pm

Kantamaru walks forward and sighs noticing a bored looking Chuunin.He looks over in his direction and waves. "Whats up?"he asked as he stopped moving and turned to face the Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:42 pm

"nothing just looking for some to fight....you wanna fight me"i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Kantamaru shrugged. "Eh,sure why not." he said as he reaches into his weapons pouch and fumbles around in his pouch looking for something.When his hand comes out of the bag it holds a kunai. "Come on,lets see if you can take a Jounin,some one with real skill."
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:47 pm

"ok but before we start i should warn you i have a demon inside of me"raches around in kuni holder( only has a powder and patches)brings out a patch and hands it to him"this is canse i get to out of hand just put it on me and it will drain some of his chakra"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:27 pm

Kantamaru looks at it and smirks. "Whatever.You shuold be out cold before then but if you do get out of hand I'll stop you.Now,make your move." he said as he put the seal back into his pouch and readied himself for an attack by brining up the kunai in a ready defensive position.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:31 pm

"ok i say as i run towrd him useing dance of the willow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:44 pm

Kantamaru began to study the movements as he gracefully atempted to avoid the blows getting small cuts as the bones came toward him and hit him.He formed one handseal and a shadow went toward Kimimaru.

Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Imitation Technique
Range: Close to Mid Range (0-10 meters)
Type: Supplementary
Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:50 pm

notices the shadow and climbs up wall,then stand on one hand with a bone prtuding from his palm"haha"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:57 pm

The shadow follows Kimmimaru up the wall. "To bad." he said as he readies himself to throw a kunai at Kimmimaru.He begins to steady his breathing and looks at the chuunin and a dark smile curls over his lips.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:59 pm

puches off the wall and flips beside kantamaru"to bad for you"and puches him in the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Kantamaru does the substitution with an exploding tag.As he appers behind Kimmimaru he detonates the explosive tag."Im not going down that easy."
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:03 pm

kicks the piece of wood away hurting his foot"nither am i"
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:45 pm

Occ:this fight is going any where so im leaving

i leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kantamaru vs. kimimaru   kantamaru vs. kimimaru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kantamaru vs. kimimaru
Page 1 of 1