narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Location : In the blood of warriors, and the souls of champions.

Almost Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:33 pm

Ryu: *sniffles*..im.....im so sorry
Runs up to you and hugs you
Rea: Such a little baby
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:42 pm

"That's close enough..." she thought to herself. Smiling kindly. And hugging him back. Lelia turned to Rea, "Couldn't you please not call names?"
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:58 pm

Rea: But he is such a baby.....and he is such a perv. You probably didnt know this.....but he only acts like this around pretty girls....Im pretty sure I didnt even hurt him.

Ryu looked up at you, smiling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:04 pm

"Well,I've been quite foolish." Lelia shook her head. Standing up. "But isn't he FIVE?" She looked back to Ryu. "A little young to be a girl-chaser aren't chuu, love?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Ryu: Well....normally....that would be true. But......me and my sister......have the knowlage and memories of daddy, grandpa Abys, and great grandpa Marc, so actually.....my mind is about 100,000 years older than yours.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Lelia's brows raised. Her hair, nails and eyes swirling into a bright golden shade. "My, my." She gaped. Then, takeing back to her composure. Calming to a duller blonde. "Well, let's go back. What would you two like to do now?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Ryu: Well.....we could play tag, hide and seek.....kill enemy ninja
Rea: Thats boring....lets invade a village instead
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:43 pm

Lelia was skeptical about Rea's idea. "How about, we not?" she suggested for it. "And if you don't want to play Ryu's suggestions, what else would you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:17 pm

Ryu tuggs on your arm.
Ryu: How about.....we release your inner potential?
Rea: That sounds kinda fun.......bet you she'll scream in pain
Ryu: You're on....she's tough....I can tell
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:53 pm

Lelia's smile fell. She didn't like the sound of this. But if it kept them happy..."Uhm, okay..." She stated. "What am I suppose to do?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Rea: Sit.....and.....try not to get overwhelmed
Ryu and Rea placed their hands on your forehead.
Ryu: Dont worry.....we're just making you stronger....so....it might hurt.....but you'll be better for it
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Lelia sat down on her knees. A tad nervous on what she was getting herself into. 'Try not to get overwhelmed'? She slid herself into a controled state. Her hair, nails, and eyes falling into a light honey dew shade. "Okie dokie..." She smiled weakly. Anxious as heck.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Their crimson red chakra slowly flowed through your body, slowly filling your body with a red glow. Their eyes and hair changed to the same color as yours, and you can feel the energy slowly burning inside your body.
Rea: If you have a Kekkei Genkai, we shall bring it to its maximun level
Ryu: We will make you stronger, faster, more intelegent, able to do more advanced jutsu
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:59 pm

Her hand twitched as she focused the sudden burn there. "You can make The Clignoter better?!" she stated like a dolt. Catching herself, she spoke stronger and more like the adult she's suppose to be, even though she's a silly twelve year old. "Why?" She restated her question in a clearer, adulter tone. "Why would you want to make me stronger?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:41 pm

Rea: Because.... Ryu: All of you must be stronger....for the trails ahead
The burning became more intense, but you began to feel stronger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Lelia wasn't the type to let herself whimper. She bit down hard on her bottom lip and snapped her eyes closed as she gripped her hands tightly in white knuckled fists. Chanting her calming song in her mind to control the raging seas of sting. Taking in a deep breath almost silently and holding it. Choking back that annoying whimper. As the seas of strike incised, she noticed something click and conect also. Strength. Instinctively, her brand of her clan burned bright. Seeming as if it was annoyed in being pushed far beyond her age in a such a fast rate. Flickering on and off in almost christmas lights similarity.
Lelia kept her mouth shut. She couldn't think of anything to say. Unsure on what to do other than just sit there. So, she settled with that. Sitting frozen on her knees with trembling hands and a throbbing right arm. What would anyone say? Imagine sitting their with brilliant, strong five year olds using a jutsu to make someone stronger than anyone could think that person would be? Any words come to mind? For Lelia at least, nothing.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:21 pm

You feel ancient and powerful elemental energies enter your body, the ground began shaking around you, fire and water rose from the ground, and the wind swirled around them wildly.
Ryu: This part......is really gonna hurt
Rea: yeah.........it will
Suddenly the forces of earth, wind, fire, and water entered your body forcibly and painfully
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Lelia jerked as her body trembled irratically. She gritted her teeth and felt like she just wanted to either kill herself on the spot or curl up into a corner in the feedle position. "Y-y-you D-don't say?" she trembled through gritted teeth. Choking over the scream that wanted explode. Tears threatened to spill over. One slipped and felt like it burned like acid where it dripped on her skin. Her arms latched up and gripped her sides as she tried holding herself together.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:11 pm

Ryu and Rea took their hands of your forehead and grabbed eachother hands, forming a circle around you. They closed their eyes, and when they reopened them they were in their original colors, and their hair reverted to normal. You feel a calm enter your body, the pain dulled and then dissapeared. They then let go of their hands.
Ryu: You...ok?
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:37 pm

She breathed a slow breath out. "Wee," she sweetly spoke with a perfect accent. "I think I am." She stood up and recaught her step. "I don't know what to say." Lelia spoke kindly to them. "But, I guess I'll start with thankyou. That means alot to me. Probably more than you'll know." She held out her arms for a hug. "I know it's cheesy, but may I?"

((Sorry, It's thanksgiveing week, I do alot of cheesy things on Thanksgiving that deal with thanking.))
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:04 pm

They jumped into your arms and hugged you
Ryu and Rea: You're welcome
They hugged with inhuman strength, but it felt like to you a normal hug
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:37 pm

"Lady Lelia! Lady Lelia!" Called out the Hokage assisstant. Lelia looked up. Sighing when she noticed the frazled look of the older woman.

"Yes?" Lelia replied. "What is it? Another attack?"

The assistant shook her head. "No, ma'Lady." She answered in a huffing voice. "You forgot to sighn this document for outer mission."

Lelia turned to the kids. "One moment." She stood up and turned to the old woman. "Do you have it?"

"Yes, Hokage." She handed Lelia a blue folder. She propped it open and scrolled down.

"Oh, Calm down Gurtrude." Lelia looked up. Handing it back. "I didn't sighn it for a reason. That genin's reckless and I'm not going to send out someone who won't listen to the captian."

"Oh." Gurtrude embarrisdly stated. "Forgive me." And with that, the assisstant ran off.

Lelia rolled her eyes. Turning back to Ryu and Rea. "So, what do you want to do next?" she looked up and noticed the sun. "Well, wait. I have a suggestion. Are you two hungry? It's about lunch time."
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:07 pm

The looked at the sun and winced. A black aura surrounded them
Ryu: Yeah....lets go inside
Rea: Its getting too bright for our sensitive eyes
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Lelia gestured to the Manor nothern. "Here, let's go to my place. I have lots of stuff for you to choose from." She led them towards the Hokage Manor. Up two sets of stairs, around the corner, down three rooms, and into a large apartment looking room. In one corner of the front room was a circle cut five by five feet to view into a bedroom. Blue walls visible with large artworks of the village and famous shinobi and kunoichi. The livingroom was dressedin a faint warm orange with zen styled furnishing. Bean bags instead of a couch. A window to the right had a comfy bench to sit and look out at the village. From the straight view at the door, an island with greenish tile seated high with two high matching metal chairs. The kitchen was themed with dalmations. A sorta embarressing item of Lelia's house. She couldn't help but fall in love with those spotted dogs. The scale wasn't too big in the kitchen. Just big enough to have three people cooking at the same time.

"If you want, take seats on the chairs at the counter and I'll show you what I have." Lelia said. Guiding herself to open the large cabinent doors. At least three of everything served in the village could be found there. "Anything you want?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:15 am

Ryu sat down on a chair while Rea walked over to the cabinet, and started to gather ingrediants. While she's gathering ingrediants from the lower shelve, Ryu summoned chains and started gathering ingrediants from the top shelves.
Ryu: Dont worry...we'll make something
Rea: Bleeding heart curry, hottest curry in all of the soul caves. Grandpa Abys showed us how to make it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Training
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next