narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

Location : In the blood of warriors, and the souls of champions.

Almost Training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:11 pm

Ryu: Yeah....but we dont need it like Grandpa Marc, but we do like it once and awhile. And plus....blood lotuses arent filled with blood.....they are actully very sweet. Dont worry, you'll like what we are cooking
Ryu and you walked for some time until you came up to a large field of big, crimson red flowers.
Ryu: Here we are
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:29 pm

Lelia looked at the field. "Oh wow." She gaped. "It's almost like a mega of Niji Gardens. Only more crimson." Lelia looked down at Ryu. Pointing with her thumb at the flowers. "The Lotis right? Not some poison plant like I've been finding all day?"
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:39 pm

"Yeah....these are the blood lotus gardens.....poisoness to vampires....but a very expensive sweet treat for humans"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:41 pm

"Very sweet, they smell lovely." Lelia stated. Crouching lowly and picking a few. " How many do we need?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:53 pm

"Determines......but since you are human....you should pick a bunch, considering it cuts down the heat of the curry.....and well....its meant for demon consumption.....its hot to demons...so how would it be for you?"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:57 pm

Lelia continued picking a bunch untill her weapon pouch was chock full. As she did so, "Well, that's annoying..." she mumbled distantly.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:10 pm

"Whats annoying...if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:28 pm

Lelia looked up. Forgetting she was talking aloud for that part. "Oh, uhm, nothing really. Just the fact that your, nothing mean, er, small and speaking like your over eighty years of age." she explained. "Sorry, I just thought it was annoyingly adorable."
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Ryu: Well....thank you....but.....for future reference *points at his ears* I can hear people having sex in the nearby blood village right now....so I heard that mumbling like you were yelling in my ear
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:36 pm

Her meek smile was gone in a flash. "So," she whispered. "Talk softer, got it." Lelia flashed a sure grin at him, standing up fully and looking the other way with a discerned look for a second. "Well, the last thing on the list, blood." Her mental self shuddered for some odd reason. "What do you purpose we do to earn that? Just kill that up coming animal to over there from the east?" She gestured with a slight movement of her arm to the indicated place.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 pm

When you spoke the last sentence Ryu already had his dagger against your wrist
Ryu: Well.....that could work....but my way is so much easier
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:52 pm

"Yes, well," Lelia Slipped away and snapped her fingers at the animal. Lightning zapped it without tearing flesh. It dropped dead. "It's already dead. Don't want to vane a life." A weak edged smile was plastered to her face when she looked about him.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Ryu walked up to you and rubbed his hand against your cheek
Ryu: Its ok....we must kill once in awhile....that is how all of survive...its ok to be sad though...I can tell you are a gentle spirit and you would perfer not to kill anything. Its ok...I wont make you do that again
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 pm

"It's fine, I'll do things like killing if it's important." Lelia replied. Gently taking his hand off her face. " I just got freaked out about you suddenly takeing a blade to me. Peiné, I'm just defensive about everything."
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:10 pm

Ryu: Sorry about that...Im used to humans willingly giving me their blood.....but then again humans are servants in the blood village. Sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:17 pm

"It's fine, don't worry about it!" cheerfully Lelia encouraged with a grand smile. She scruffled his head playfully and chased after the dead animal in a blur of speed. Teasing him to a game of race.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Ryu was already sitting on the animal when you arrived
Ryu: We may have made your kekkie genkai more powerful....but I can still freeze time, can you?
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:26 pm

Like a child, she stuck out her tounge in reply. making a silly face as she did so. Her hair band snapped and a tumble of long locks fell across her face. "Oh bother..." she pulled it back behind her shoulders. "Always falling down just to embarrass me." she laughed gingerly and pulled out a thermus out of her pocket big enough to hold a liter. "will this be needed?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Ryu chuckled nervously
Ryu: Well....honestly....I went for you first because we only needed a few spoon fulls
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:37 pm

Lelia smiled embarrisngly. Turning to an excuse to get her out of the funny feeling situation. She Raised her hands like a cop would ask you to do and said, "Hey, I have no clue about how to make this curry."
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:43 pm

Ryu: Well.....lets get back....before the Nosferatu gets a whiff of the blood
Ryu lets some of the animals blood spill onto the ground, and opened up another portal.
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:46 pm

"Right, that's probably the best idea." Lelia and them transported back to her kitchen. "Hey Rea, every going well?"
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:57 pm

You see that Rea is mixing up spices and her face is all covered with flour
Rea: Im doing fine, I've got most of the stuff started
You see several pots with different things boiling inside them
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:00 pm

"My my.." Lelia gazed over the many mixes. "I would never have thought curries could take so much to make." She looked to Rea's face and snickered. Fingering a little off her nose. Holding her index finger up to her. "You got a little something on your nose" she joked.
Back to top Go down
MarcusBloodedge
blood(elite)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Rea: Yea......and you have something on your face
Suddenly Rea threw a big cup full of flour onto yourface and began giggling crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Training   Almost Training - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Training
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next