narutolegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

narutolegends

its a naruto fan rpg site. live life as your own ninja.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kimimaru

kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:13 pm

I hid in a tree and amplify my vocie to male it sound I'm all around"here I come"I use bunshin no jutsu and my clone walks out and says "come and gete"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:23 pm

((ooc: I'll pretend Kiome agrees,))

Lelia watched for a second on Kimmimaru stepping out into the open. "That's strange..." she pondered. Tipping her head. "Logically speaking, we're lower ranking, and he could easily take us by just stepping out...but if that is so, than why did he use an explosive tag in the first place... Unless to say that meant go...although...that could easily be a clone..." she pulled out a kunai, wrapping an explosive bomb to it. Jumping into the tree branches with Clignoter speeds. dashing around to the other side. Throwing the kunai than, as it flew, she rushed a different path back to Kiome. Back before the explosion even blew. Ducking, before she was thrown back, behind the tree. Looking back aroung the tree to see what revealed.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:42 pm

At lightnng fast speed he makes another clone and sends him out as with an inactivated kuni and waits to see what they do
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:44 pm

At lightnng fast speed he makes another clone and sends him out as with an inactivated kuni and waits to see what they do
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:50 pm

"Alright..." she muttered. "We'll play a game..." she formed a handsighn. Five of her appear encircling Kimimaru in the opening. Two with her, they spread out. Searching everywhere. Lelia using Clignoter, readying Mikazuki no mai. Blades out in every hand she created and her own. An explosive tied kunai in her teeth.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Sees that this girl is determine and the clone disappers I walk out and destroy the clones" ok come out it's the real me " I say as I stab my hand "do you bileave me now come out I wanna talk"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Lelia uses Shunshin no jutsu and appears before. Just in case its still a test, she sheithed everything but the kunai. Tipping her head. This was fun, her colors bright sun yellow. "Yes?" she piped up cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Uses subsatotion jutsu and appers behnd here and taps her neck"never just an opponent" (the jutsu I used was important body point technique it switches your nerves so that if you try to move your arm you move your leg and right is left so right arm is left leg)
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:20 pm

"Nani..." she moved her head right, actually moving her head left. "oh...crap..." she moved her right leg to the side, actually moving her left next to the right. Toppling over, she fell.

What now! What now! What NOW??? she thought to herself. Sky lime green from shock. Snapping her eyes shut, she focused. Attempting to calm the rage. mk...think...think...think...if, left is right, right is left, left leg is right, right leg is left arm...this is confusing....uhm....maybe I can get this... she tried to lift herself by moving her right leg to move her left arm to push herself up. Ending herself falling the other direction..Okay...new plan...think fresh...think fresh...hm...this represents that cat and bird yesterday! Cat moves right, bird moves left...there it is!! she moved her left arm to move her left leg as her right leg moved to move her left arm. She stood up right. Narrowing her eyes at her sensei. Suddenly, fushia.

"That was probably really embarresing flopping around like that..." she glared. Her lips culring into a sly smile. "So, now I'm wondering what would happen if I did something like this..."

a few handsighns, much slower because she took a moment to figure out what moved which finger, she pulled out a sword. Flicking her wrist in a snap, the jutsu played out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

» Mikazuki no Mai
» Dance of the Crescent Moon
Type: Ninjutsu (Leaf Style), Taijutsu
Description: A sword technique, that creates two replicas - that together attack in a dance of swords - that confuses the opponent.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:31 pm

I use dance of the camila and then strike back with the bone
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Lelia focused. folding handsighns. "Nisan Rensan" she muttered. Four thosand clones appearing around her. "Let's see if this works..." Four of them rushing towards Kimimaru. Just for the fun of it, "Le-li-a-clig-nor-ter!" in the Rendan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
» Uzumaki Naruto Rendan
» Uzumaki Naruto Combo
Type: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Description: A copy of the Lion Rendan. Creates Four Shadow Clones, and follows a punch-kick combo, followed by a kick to the head, sending the opponent into the ground.

» Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan
» Uzumaki Naruto 2000 Combo
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Similar to the normal Uzumaki Naruto Rendan, except it uses a larger amount of clones - doing more damage. Also comes in the 'Yonsen Rendan', which is the number 4000, and more clones.

((Sorry it took like forever, computer didn't want to work for me))
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Uses dance of the willow
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:58 pm

Lelia reversed her strategy to tai. Using the last two head in with her as she made sudden simulation of tai. Moving thru each tai jutsu fluidly, but still with complication because she was still twisted from the last attack jutsu placed on her. Konoha Renpuu, taking his defense, slipping into konoha Senpuu immidietly. Tekkon-fu she thrusted with enoguh persicion to straight in between his ribs. And Finally Shishi Rendon. Spinning after that to her feet skillfully. In between each move, attempting to get ahold of those notes when she got close enough, if she got close enough that is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
» Konoha Reppuu
» Leaf Spinning Wind
Description: A powerful spinning kick - aimed to knock the opponent upwards. Similar to Leaf Spinning Wind, but less powerful.

» Konoha Senpuu
» Leaf Spinning Wind
Description: A powerful spinning kick - aimed to knock the opponent upwards. Similar to Leaf Violent Wind, but more powerful.

» Shishi Rendan
» Lion Combo
Description: A series of powerful punches and kicks, finished by knocking the opponent into the ground. Created after Sasuke witnessed Rock Lee's Initial Lotus with Sharingan.

» Tekken-fu
» Iron Fist Style
Description: A fighting style which has a goal to use strength alone and cause damage to the outer body.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:05 pm

uses dance of the larch
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:25 pm

"Snap!" she exclaimed when her arm was sliced, and her side. Backing off, she, twisted in an ankle turn, disappearing with Shunshin into the shadows of the trees. Slipping out her medical first aid kit, she quickly sewn up her cuts. They were deep, but not to deep to break her out of the battle. She ran around thru the cover of the trees. Coming up to Kiome. "I could use just a little help," she smiled brightly. Her colors shifting to darkmagenta, focus. "Mk, all that were obvious duds...now what?" she muttered. "Think..think.." Closing her eyes, er fingers fidgetted as she thought.

okie, okie... she sighed. Didn't want to bring these in...but...

She formed a few handsighns. "Raiki awa..." she whispered. Lightning forming in a bubble and floating towards Kimimaru. Getting larger and larger.

As that floated on towards him, she flickered thru another set of hand sighns. Waiting for the right time to use the jutsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Raiki Awa (Lightning Bubble)
Description: with a snap of the fingers after focused chakra,and hand signs of course, lightning will zip out of the hand and swirl in the air into a blueish bubble that, as it forms, floats over, besides visually, almost undetected at a quick pace.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:30 pm

Runs up tree and uses finger bullet jutsu to pop bubble
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:34 pm

That was exactly what lelia needed. She saw the bone bullet shoot at the buble. Exploding it, lighting shot everywhere. She snapped her snapped her fingers at the tree. Slicing it in half, she chased after it with Clignoter. A few handsighns again, she ran straight up to him. Attepting to poke his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Name: Raiki Yuuki Karini dageki (Lightning Nerve Temporarily Shock)
Description: Focusing chakra to two fingers, poking the forehead, electric like lightning spurs out and attacks the nerves. Sending voltage thru every nerve. Temporarily, approximately thirty minutes, shocking the nerves to where as the body is temporarilly paralyzed.

Name:Raikou Dageki (lightning Strike)
Element: Lightning
Description:The user performs the required hand seals, conjouring chakra to a single hand. The user aims the hand to the target and lightning flares out with a snap of the fingers to the target.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:39 pm

jumps off tree and uses dance of the larch "don't use taijutsu of won't work"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:42 pm

Lelia jumped back, "Not tai jutsu, nin jutsu," she corrected kindly. Taking a chance, she followed him. Still holding the Raiki Yuuki Karini dageki no jutsu at a steady level.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Uses bone explosion then I use subsatution jutsu to grab leila and then use it again to go to where I was before then I push her to the ground"three hours have passed and that move I just did could hand killed you also you could have grab our paper
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:29 pm

"What?" She smiled. "Like now??" she snagged both and struggled under him. Trying to get away fast enough. "By the way, that's what I was waiting for..."
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:39 pm

"good but can you keep them"I saY as I shoot her hand
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:45 pm

((shoot her hand with a bone right?))

Lelia winced with a tiny yelp. Nodding. "Should have expected that..." she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
kimimaru

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:54 pm

((yea))"well I guess you win I'll teach you guys a jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Lelia_ILTD

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:54 pm

"Yeyz..." she said. Not so thrilled at the moment. "But, could I have a second?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)   kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kimimaru's squad(only leila and kiome)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2